Today is the Village Lunch that I thought was on last Sunday. lol
I'm looking forward to it, not the lunch really, but socialising with more residents. And of course, I'm really happy Stew is coming too. He's the one who needs to meet more of our neighbours.
ABOVE: These are the next batch of pot mitts I made yesterday. I am very happy with them. Gosh I hope they sell at market! Otherwise I'm gunna have to gift them all away at some point.
That's all I have for now... so catch ya later.
ONWARD...


The mitts are cute do they have insulbright in them?
ReplyDeleteYou’re still blogging! I am cruising through memory lane and here you are! So far you’re the only blogger I followed who never stopped. But I’m still looking and reading. You’re still sewing! And you still have Stew, lots to catch up on. ❤️
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to comment on them I'll have some!!
ReplyDeletelol! They are $15 a set. If you are wanting any just send me an email stewandchris@hotmail.com. We can arrange postage/payment etc.
DeleteChris I reckon residents would buy them, at next village market day.
ReplyDeleteThey’re very cute I would’ve thought $18-20 do $15 is a great price.