Saturday, September 12, 2026

SHOPPING, WASHING, VISITORS BLA BLA BLA

 

No sleep in for us today... well, possibly a little one.

Once we are up, Stew is going to do the weekend shop, and I will get the washing on.  All bog standard boring shit.

At 9 am we are expecting visitors from within the village.  

After that?  Dunno.  Stew has suggested we go for a walk, so perhaps we will.

We haven't seen the kids for a week, so maybe a visit to them will be on the cards sometime as well.

The Cambridge Trash N Treasure market is on tomorrow, so I will make sure everything is ready for that, and packed in the car before it gets dark.

ONWARD...

This morning has gone 100% to plan.  All tick tick tick.

Now.  I'm making our lunch, a chicken salad.  With roast potatoes.

We did the grocery shopping, and OMG it's cold out there today.  A really cold wind.  I sure hope it's not like that tomorrow.  I'm freezing.  And yes, I turned the heat pump on today.  At least it's warm inside.

3 comments:

  1. Hope the market is worthwhile and the sun is shining. Oh everyone loves the pot holding mitts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to tll ya but its glorious day here today Chris. Front door open abd fan going not heat pump wont be long it will be air con soon
    I'm sure its on more in summer than winter. Be interesting when here on my own if its on at winter much at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a stunning day here might of started cold but idk I woke at 1.30pm ish.

    Slight breeze if it drops over night might be a different story.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.