I've sussed out where inside the garage I want the new window:
ABOVE: The arrows indicate the side of the window I want to be sliding (to the right). It will give me a lovely opening for air flow.
That will be especially good over summer, when the garage can get very hot.
Steve is still working on getting the glaziers to come and do a measure up and quote for the window.
Once that is done we can order the window, and Steve can work out when he can fit it into his already incredibly busy schedule.
This morning is another Coffee & Chat in the community centre. I'll go... because otherwise I would just be sewing in Crabby Quarters all day long.
Before I go to C & C I've got a little bit of housework to do, and I'll also do 'the hill'. I'll have to do it twice, cos I forgot to do it yesterday.
ONWARD...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.