Monday, September 28, 2026

CRAFT GROUP, LOTS OF PLACEMATS

 

Late yesterday someone (Anon) correctly guessed what I have planned for Crabby Quarters.

ABOVE:  There's my plan.  Add a window to this side of the garage, where the sun pours in ALL MORNING.  It will add much wanted natural light, some more warmth and a breeze in summer.  I want it to be a sliding window, so it opens up heaps.

Steve is working on getting a quote for the window, then we will 'employ' him to do the job.

My biggest concern is the neighbours.  I KNOW, 100%, they will make a complaint about it.  But, the manager here has given me the go ahead, so let's see what happens.

ABOVE:  Today's job.  I've got these placemats laid out ready for cutting the 'waves', pinning then stitching.  That will probably take me a couple of days at least.  After those 8, I've got 4 more to do, before moving on to some other placemats.

Nothing like being busy, I love it.

Legs?  Way, way better, but still a bit sore!  Clearly I did them a mischief last week. 

ONWARD...


3 comments:

  1. Your leg muscles are just talking to you... They will survive the steps.
    I can't imagine the neighbors getting upset about a window. I think you and Stew are making very logical improvements. Others should follow your lead. Especially the extra parking space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no way a couple of windows in your garage can be said to impeach on the enjoyment or resale value of the neighbours. You ended up capitulating on the shed so for this they can f”*+ off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you offer the placemats as a 2, 4 or 6 set? I mean if you make a load of the same blue wave ones people could choose between 2, 4 or 6. I know I would never buy only 4 but some people might only need 2 :) I guessed a window as well (didn't comment though).

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.