First up for today is to do a small grocery shop. Stew and I will do that together.
Then once we are home again, we shall plant the two passionfruit vines we bought last weekend. And there's a little bit of weeding to do, but not much thanks to the weed mat and rocks.
I talked on Friday about doing 'something' in Crabby Quarters. It's not moving it somewhere else... cos there isn't anywhere else all my sewing stuff would fit in this place.
I have been told by Management it can happen, but knowing my F-tard neighbours, I'm sceptical. The last thing I want to do is spend thousands of dollars, to then have another BIG problem with the neighbours. 😖😡
So, until I know it's a definite 'GO', I won't tell you what it is.
Daylight saving started today. I hate it. Why the F don't we just stay on the same time year round, and not dick around like this? One hour 'extra' sunshine at the end of the day makes 5/8th of F all difference. We still get THE SAME amount of sun! Grrrrr. Anyone else feel the same? Or do you like it?
ONWARD...

Daylight savings messes with everyone. Its a pain in the bum but i guess we can't change it 🤣
ReplyDelete