Thursday, September 10, 2026

ANOTHER BEE RUNNER?

 

What's up today?

Coffee & Chat at 10.

Sewing another Bee Runner after that, mostly because I kinda like them.

Lacy is coming to do some housework and to bath Coco.

Stew has a school reunion this evening, so we are not going to the pub this evening, instead I'm dropping him off at another pub in town for the reunion.  

So there ya go... a fairly full day planned. 

ONWARD...

11 am, and I'm just home from C & C, which was really lovely today.  There were easily 12-15 of us there, so lots of chatter and varied conversations.  I've got one resident calling in this afternoon to buy a Scrappy Doll for his daughter.  Another resident has just bought a set of Pot Holders as well.  Nice to know my stuff is appreciated here as well.

2.20 pm.... And what have I been up to since then?

Lunch.  Today I went back to a favourite... Baked Beans and a baked potato.  So yum.  With onions.

Look out Stew tonight!

Then I went into Crabby Quarters and did some sewing, NOT another Bee Runner today.  Scrappy Dolls in fact, cos I have an order for a couple and I need to get them done.  Pronto.

One is almost done, and I'm going to start on the second one once my visitor has been and got his doll.  😊

11.45 pm.  I got the two Scrappy Dolls made this afternoon/evening.

I got another one sold to a fellow resident.  

Stew arrived home early from work, and I took him and our friend Richard to the pub for their school reunion.  Crazy traffic at that time of the evening.

Home for me, where I did those Scrappy dolls.

Then at around 10.20 pm I went and picked up two ever so slightly PISSED AS CHOOKS men.

Stew learnt a lesson tonight, DON'T get so drunk that you can't walk properly, cos you HURT YOUR FRIGGIN KNEE.  I hope he's not too sore tomorrow.

I'm now about to head off to bed... to breathe beer fumes all night.

He's not even going to notice if I let rip with some farts now!  What a shame.

Catch ya tomorrow.

NITE NITE..... blogger is having another glitch.  No photos appearing today.

4 comments:

  1. A busy buzzy day Chris. Enjoy your evening Stew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm sure he will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:05 AM

    That's why I don't drink much anymore, I'm wobbly enough as it is with 2 dicky knees lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good, full day! And entertaining and adventurous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.