This morning I plan on staying home to sew, instead of going to the Craft Room.
I might head down there after lunch, and just hang out with the ladies for an hour or so. It's supposed to piss down with rain today, and I am not going to take all my stuff down there in my trolley in the rain.
I used one of the pot mitt sets last night while cooking dinner. They are perfect for taking lids off hot pots and lifting hot pots. I will make just a few more, then stop to gauge interest.
I am thinking of taking Mc Dreamy back to be repaired again. I really would like him down in the craft room, so I don't have to lug Mc 2ie down there twice a week. It is annoying that Mc Dreamy needs repairing again. If I do take him in for repair, it will DEFINITELY be for the last time.
ONWARD...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.