Today I am going to 'do the hill', then pack my sewing trolley up and go down to the Craft Room.
I know there will be at least two other ladies working there this morning.
And I have decided to try making something totally different, just for a change. I have no idea if they will be saleable on my stall... but if not, I will just use them as gifts.
I'm a little bit excited to be doing something that isn't a runner!
I will be able to use fabrics from my stash that I don't use for runners... that's going to be fun as well.
I will need to pack myself a lunch... probably a few crackers, cream cheese and relish/salami.
I have decided to add crackers into my 'food choices', as they are easy and you only need 3-4 to be satisfied.
It is 'weigh in day'... so once I'm up I shall step on the dreaded scales and see if I've made any downward progress this past week. I'm not expecting much, mainly because while I've not been eating anything 'bad', I've not been eating enough either. THAT can backfire.
ONWARD...
Well I just got on the scales. I've been on this new diet for 5 weeks and have lost 4.85 kilos so far. This week's loss was 1.05 kilos. That's ok by me. If I can continue at that pace I will be where I want to be by the end of the year.
Gosh I hope I can do it. I've been so UP and DOWN for so many years it totally does my head in! I've looked back through this blog and honestly... I really am hopeless. The number of times I've done this is pretty sad. I want so badly to lose the weight and KEEP IT OFF. Why is that so fucking hard for me?
WHY has most of my adult life been dominated by weight issues? I wish I knew.
Maybe THIS TIME I will win the battle.
Time to get up and start the day... its 7.53.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.