ABOVE: Last night I did try to find some fabric that I could make into duvet covers. This was the only one that I was certain I had enough of to do it with, but as you can see, it's just too busy.
And I wasn't going to do a patchwork type one either... it would have still been too busy.
I also wanted to keep using my existing linen/pillow accessories.
ABOVE: I made up HALF the bed, with one new duvet and cover to show you how it will look once I have both duvets on the bed. I think the white/floral duvet cover is just darling.
And of course, it goes with what I already have.
Winning.
Today?
I am definitely getting into Crabby Quarters and working on those 12 runners. Quilting, then binding. It will take me a few days.
ABOVE: It's a bit funny eh?
ONWARD...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.