Monday, July 27, 2026

BINDING ALL DAY

 

First up for today?

Ring a bloke that Steve recommended, to come and see what's wrong with our heat pump.  I'm hoping it's a simple fix, and we don't have to get a new one.  I have no idea how old our heat pump is, it might be ancient? 😖😕


ABOVE: Once that is done, I will load this lot into the trolley, then off I shall go to Craft Group.  Where it is WARM.  And I will enjoy the company of a couple of other ladies.  Until 1 pm, when the rest of the group will turn up for a couple of hours as well.

I wonder how many of those runners I will actually get 100% finished today?

After Craft Group, I want to go to the supermarket for a few supplies.  I plan on doing some baking tomorrow, so need a few bits 'n' bobs.

ONWARD...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.