Today I am not getting out of bed until at least 9 am. I'm determined to have a long lie in.
I think Stew will as well, as there is no rugby game on early, or taped that he wants to watch.
Awesome.
Once we are up, we are going out to look at a lounge chair for the front room. I'm no longer calling it a bedroom. It's a room for watching TV in, and using the exercycle.
That is, it will be once we get the sofa bed out of there. Which will hopefully happen soon enough.
The irony of getting another La-Z-Boy chair? We had like, 5 of them in our last home!!! And we got rid of all of them.
So anyway, we will get a new one, and KEEP IT.
If we get visitors that want to sleep over, we can always borrow Steve 'n' Bex's air bed, or buy our own at some point.
As I said to Stew the other night, we are now doing what suits US, and not worrying about other people.
After we have been out and about looking at chairs, we shall no doubt have lunch somewhere, before coming home. I might do another couple of runners (the quilting) later on today as well.
ONWARD...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.