Tuesday, July 28, 2026

FREE POWER DAY

 

Today is a 'FREE POWER DAY' for us.

I had completely forgotten about free power days, and Brylee reminded me the other day.  So I immediately scheduled a free power day.

In October, on the Anniversary (10 plus years), of joining our power company (MERCURY) we also get 3 more FREE POWER DAYS on top of that.  How the hell did I forget about that?

So anyway... moving on.  I am going to bake heaps today, and then freeze it all.  Mostly savoury scones and Ginger loaves.  I might do some Cinnamon Scrolls (using scone dough) as well.  For a change.   I am also going to have some corned beef in the crock pot.  That should cover the baking spree. 😊

I will also be doing a couple of hot washes in the washing machine, and drying it all in the clothes dryer.  Along with keeping the heat pump on  ALL DAY LONG.  

So now I need to get up out of bed and get more washing on... then start making scones etc.

Catch ya later.

ONWARD...

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting concept.. Free Power Days? Enjoy your liberal usage of power. Wish I had a free day; I could fire 2 kiln loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Genesis, on re-signing I got 100 hours free power plus seasonal free power shouts. Its a random use, so you can book it when you want to use it. My friends signed up with Electric Kiwi and they get every Sunday free ( I am sure we are paying for it in other ways hahahah)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.