There is a lady here in the village who is very gung ho with organising activities, events etc.
I don't think she's been living here that long, maybe a couple of years. But anyway, she's right into getting super involved in most aspects of the village.
Today for the first time, she's running an event which involves taking any GOOD QUALITY, and in GOOD CONDITON clothes you want to swap down to the Community Centre, where you can then take anything in exchange.
So that's what I will be doing after lunch. I've found three dresses in near perfect condition that I will take down and see what's there that I might like.
Knowing the people living here, I am doubtful I will find anything to my taste, but ya never know.
Before that, Stew wants to go for a bloody walk. And it's freezing. I am thankful the man is wanting to go for a walk! Maybe that knee is finally starting to feel better? So .... I think we will just walk around the streets here for now. I had thought of along the river bank, but it's likely to be muddy and slippery after all the rain we have had lately.
ONWARD...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.