Thursday, July 23, 2026

COFFEE AND CHAT/QUILTING/HOUSEKEEPER

 

Righty ho, today is gunna go something like this:

Start pressing and pinning this lot...

ABOVE: That's twelve braid runners that need pressing/pinning then quilting.  I hope to get maybe half? of them done today.  Might be pushing it, but I can only try.

I will be taking a break at morning tea time, when I will wander down to the Community Centre to join the peeps for 'Coffee & Chat'.  I didn't go to the Coffee & Chat on Tuesday, I simply could not be bothered.  

I'm starting to feel like just giving it up.  While the company on a whole is lovely, I just feel like I would rather be at home sewing. 😕

I am expecting Lacy sometime today as well... she's got a few jobs to do around here.  Mostly the vacuuming and some dusting/polishing.  It's so nice to have her help, even though she calls me a bitch!  (so I've heard)  😂😖😟

She better arrive and grovel. 

ONWARD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.