Wednesday, March 30, 2016


Obviously, the biggest thing on our minds today is... will our buyer get his finance and be able to go 'UNCONDITIONAL' on our home?

If he can't get his finance, we have to then go on to our 'back up' offer, and then wait another 6 days to see if HIS offer goes unconditional.

It's all IF IF IF.... 

My toe is still bloody sore.  Wasn't too bad overnight thanks to Tramadol.

After lunch today I'm picking up some wool for Bex, she won it on Trademe from a lady just up the road from me.

I shall drop it off to her after I take Tallulah to the groomers.  Next week is Coco's turn to be groomed.

So, that's me plans for the day... trying to keep busy and not dwell on the IF'S.... time will sort that out.  I'm prepared for the 1st offer to fall over.  I will be upset, but there is nothing I can do about the outcome, be it good or bad.

If it's good... I will be so happy though.


I have a feeling that we won't know if the house sale is going unconditional till the last minute!  I'm sweating buckets.  Trying not to stress out.

I will go out soon to drop Tallulah off at the groomers... hoping I don't get stuck in traffic on the way home.

My tummy is doing flip flops!

3.51 pm:  No news.  I was lucky and managed to get both dogs groomed today.
I'm now home and clock watching. 
If he doesn't get his finance by 5pm, his contract falls over.

And I will be beyond livid.  I hate, hate, hate this waiting.

I JUST got a text from our Agent.  She got the day wrong!  We WON'T find out until TOMORROW!!!

OMG I'm so crabby now!

Only good thing?  I've probably lost a kilos cos I've not been able to eat today, except for an Easter Egg at Bex's.

BRING. ON. TOMORROW.  sorry for making everyone wait... NOT MY FAULT.  *sniff, sniff*

Another anxious day to look forward to tomorrow.  Oh Yaaaa.


  1. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that the offer goes unconditional for you guys!

  2. All my thought are with you today. Keeping everything potosi time !, luv ya loots.

  3. Thinking good thoughts for you today

  4. Fingers crossed

  5. Fingers & toes crossed for you :-).

  6. I have everything crossed for you and your family!! This time surely... !!!!!!!!

  7. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Too much stress for you , if it isn't going to happen he would have pulled out earlier ?

    Will be fine !

    Cheers Peta

  8. hoping you have heard but want to share with your biological family before your blogging family xxxxxxxxx

  9. Not heard yet.... slowly going nuts....

  10. when do they have until 5pm? it sucks big time waiting and why cant you just say 3 days that's it surely all the others waiting do they not check they can get finance in the meantime so when it comes to it they can say yip we buy tomorrow, why oh why does everyone have to wait it simply is NOT FAIR!

  11. Sorry about the tummy flops and the sore toe. I was on Tramadol for my fibromyalgia for years and then they just took it away from me last year with this new doctor. I thought I would die from the pain , so I know how good it is.

    Would love to see Tullulah looks after her grooming-she is so pretty.

  12. Banks close at 5pm. So they will be drawing it out till just before... I couldn't sleep when it come to selling ours so I rang our agent and asked what Wes happening.... she put the hurry on to the purchaser... was done by lunch time. But all good things take time....

  13. OMG good luck in these last minutes xxx

  14. Bloody Hell it is driving me nuts so I cannot imagine how you are feeling!!!

  15. Anonymous4:27 PM

    I feel for you. Super stressful! Good luck from Michelle in Oz.

  16. Bugger. its like waiting for an ebay item to finsh. So you have to wait until 5pm tomorrow ?

  17. AAARRGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!! Surely she could get in touch with him to see how it is actually going? I would have thought that if he is having that much trouble then it is not likely or is he just keeping you hanging on for the fun of it?

    1. He is waiting to hear back from his bank re his Loan Application. He had to wait for the Valuations/Building Report etc to be taken to the Bank, which he did on Tuesday. So... he's having to do the waiting too.

  18. christine5:53 PM

    Well, thats actually GOOD news. At this moment you don't have to take a lower offer and wait another week. It might be done tomorrow!

  19. Oh no, but at least it has not fallen over. Fingers will stay crossed until tomorrow. hope you have something planned to keep you occupied tomorrow.

  20. Everyone hates the waiting game on real estate! Financing sucks big ones!

  21. So hard - but everything crossed that it goes this time. It does sound more positive. Lots and lots of positive thoughts Chris & Stew. Anne - Palmy

  22. Here's to a better day today xx

  23. Darn!!! Hope you get some good news soon.

  24. Ugh you poor thing!


Comments are not moderated right now... let's see how that goes!