Last night I spent an hour or so making a cover for the new sewing chair. It's going down to the Craft Room with me this morning.
ABOVE: There it is... the new chair and it's cover. Nice and BRIGHT.... and in case anyone confuses whose chair it is:
So I'll load it into the car a bit later on and take it down there. I don't want to walk it through the village, that would look a bit weird.
Once I've done that, I'll come home and load up my trolley, and head back to do some work with Loretta, Liz and Margaret. Until the other ladies arrive after lunch.
ONWARD...
1.22 pm... and I'm getting lots done today.
ABOVE: One fully stitched, and starting on the next one.... quite a few ladies here now.
ABOVE: The line up of threads I used today. I went through 5 FULL bobbins doing the stitching today. That's a lot of thread.
4.45 pm. I came home around 3 pm, then immediately went out again. Coco and I went to Spotlight... well, I went inside while she people watched from the car.
4.45 pm. I came home around 3 pm, then immediately went out again. Coco and I went to Spotlight... well, I went inside while she people watched from the car.
ABOVE: Spotlight is now like Briscoes, they have a 'SALE' every single day! I bought backing fabric for runners, and some machine needles.
After that, Coco and I went over to visit the kids for a little while.
Coco had been cooped up inside the house for days, so I felt she needed an outing.
She loved being over there, sniffing different things, Marley's butt and so on. lol
Head tilted, cheesy smile and now... she has added the bent leg for even more effect! I'm told she often puts a hand on her hip as well, but not today. 😃😂😅 That kid is a scream.
Dante and Archer were there too of course, but were too engrossed in doing their 'things' to hang with boring old grandma. And that's OK, it's what you expect from pre-teen/teenagers now days.
It wasn't too cold today, with showers on and off, and a super blustery wind. But now, it is certainly getting cold. I've turned on the heat pump and I'm under my heated throw.
Looking at my sewing trolley... which is waiting to be unloaded.
MEH... it can wait. I want to warm up first.







Love the chair
ReplyDeleteYou might need your name on the FRONT and BACK.....
ReplyDeleteI love your very colourful chair cover. I agree with Dogstars ... might be good to put your name on the other side too 😊
ReplyDeleteToo late now that its sides are stitched up.
Delete