Sunday, August 09, 2026

RAIN = NO MARKET TODAY

 

We had intended going to the Cambridge Trash 'n' Treasure market today.

But, it's supposed to rain all day, with thunderstorms thrown in for luck.  So that's a firm 'HELL NO'.

That market's stall holders predominantly don't have gazebos, so there will not be that many stall holders there, and as a consequence, not many shoppers either. 

So we decided last night it was a no go for us.  Bex is also not going today.

And that means I get an extra day to work on Fish Runners.  I hope to finish Sandra's today, then move on to making at least one more for the Tamahere Market next weekend. 

I am going to laugh and laugh if I get them done, and they don't sell for months!  That's just how it goes sometimes.

I am really enjoying making them ... they are such fun.  And adding in a few more 'new' fish has added some interest for me.

I shall probably do another 'Finley' on the next runner ... god help me!  He is a huge amount of work. But, he's lovely.

Not sure what Stew will get up to today... probably watch sport on the telly.

It's a bit weird not going out to lunch like we usually do, and I think Stew's missing it.  On the plus side,  I can help him spend the money we are saving somehow!  lol

I had a gain on the scales this morning, which I totally expected after a little 'blow out' yesterday.  My shake, then pizza... far too much.

So I shall be tightening my belt for the rest of the week, and keep to the plan.  Shakes, salads and fruit.  Let's see how it goes.  Weigh in Day is Friday.

I am still attending Weight Watchers, but ONLY because I enjoy the company and leaders input.  Everyone needs support when on a weight loss mission.  No matter how much you want to lose, support and encouragement is vital.

O N W A R D . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.