My agenda today is:
- go for a walk
- attend Coffee & Chat in the village
- get a few items from the supermarket
- continue working on the last Fish Runner (in this run)
Stew hurt his toe a week ago while putting his socks on. He ripped his R big toenail almost off!
It has looked terrible for the entire week:
ABOVE: We have been keeping a close eye on it. I almost sent him to A & E on Sunday... as I thought there was some 'tracking' moving up his foot.
But yesterday it hadn't changed, so he MIGHT be OK.
It's not very sore. It's not hot. It just looks terrible. It is still bothering me though. What would you do?
I will leave it at that, and make a start on my day.
Catch ya later.
ONWARD...


Maggie Melb_ look how swollen the 2nd photo shows the toe. The redness doesnt seem to be getting worse, but the swelling is not good. Doctors visit I think.
ReplyDeleteMaybe soak it in Epsom salts
ReplyDeleteA visit to the doctor wouldn't hurt. Also that bump that looks like a bunion... My Stu had the exact thing and it turned out to be gout. He's now on medication for it and the bump has gone. Just commenting in case that is painful for Stew.
ReplyDeleteDoctors visit
ReplyDelete