Hmmm. I hadn't even thought of that, so I went outside and checked my gardens:
ABOVE: And most of the succulents got burnt, some very badly. A couple of the smaller one are probably dead. And almost ALL of my hydrangea cuttings have been killed as well. That upset me. I'd spent ages gathering them and looking after them. 😡😖 Now I'll have to start from scratch again.
I never in a million years thought of 'frost protection' for anything. Live and learn.
Moving on. Today I am heading down to the craft room again to work on a community project. There will be several of us ladies (I mean tarts really), all working on the same things. It's a 'once a year event'.
I'm not sure how long I will be down there, probably till early afternoon.
Reading through the comments from yesterday's post, I have decided to only weigh myself every 3 days (or so). Daily is just too much of a mind f*#k. I don't want to be obsessed with a number every freakin' day!
And I will talk to my Doctor next week about how quickly we can possibly increase the WEGOVY dosage. I'm not a patient person, but if he says I need to follow the freakin' guide lines, then 😣 I suppose I will.
ABOVE: I stayed up quite late last night working on the next fish runner. Got two fish ready for stitching. I'll probably get back to them tomorrow.
ONWARD...




Lol...you are already doing what the top dose of medication will do for you, but think of it like this you are losing weight now and by the time the medication is suppressing your appetite it will help keep the weight that you have lost off...so still a winner? the medication is intended for long term use...and you will still need it for diabetic control or you will go back on the Trulicity at some point if you cannot afford to remain on Wegovy...is Ozempic on the PBS in New Zealand? Peta
ReplyDelete