I have come to really love Mondays!
I get to mix and yak with like minded ladies down in the Craft Room for the majority of the day.
It's so neat. I used to sew on my own and feel quite lonely most days. Now? If I wanted to, I could have company every single day here.
A bit later on I am going to pack up my sewing trolley and head down to the Craft Room.
Before that, there's a bit of housework to get done, primarily the washing. I usually do the washing on a Sunday, but of course, yesterday we were out road tripping.
Peta asked me last night if I got to talk to the fellow stall holder, 'M', about his experience with WEGOVY.
'M' said it took him a year to lose his weight, and now he's slowly weaning himself down from the full dose to the lowest dose. That is something I will do in a few months time, once I've lost the weight I want to lose. He didn't really have any other tips, just the usual stuff that all dieters know anyway.
Eat healthily and have smaller portions. Get some exercise. bla bla bla.
Bearing in mind everyone is different, we will all have different experiences with however we are choosing to lose weight.
For me, having done almost every diet known to man, and succeeding, and failing... I am hoping once I get the desired weight off, I can keep it off.
I just wish I wasn't an emotional eater, cos that is my primary downfall.
SO, NO ONE BETTER UPSET ME! No dying. No backstabbing. No accidents. NOTHING. Just sunshine and fucking roses. OK? 😂😅😏
ONWARD...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.