Plans for today?
Grocery shop for more fruit.
Mitre 10 for hooks to hang brooms, spade etc outside. Cos I rearranged the area out the back door (leading into Crabby Quarters)... just a bit.
Kill some weeds with weed killer.
Then...
ABOVE: Head into Crabby Quarters and make a start on my next runner. Can you tell what it's going to be?
ONWARD...
12 noon, and we are just home from shopping. I saw a guy on Facebook cooking a type of 'bread biscuit' thingee, using cottage cheese and almond flour. So I've bought some of that stuff to try it out tomorrow. Might be a better option and a wrap?
Today's main meal, cooked at home for a change on the weekend is going to be:
Franks, a potato, onion, and some scrambled eggs with cottage cheese in it. High protein with a bit of 'natural' carb.
I have no intention of doing 'only' Optifast every day, my aim is every other day do Optifast and a salad, and alternate with a 'normal' meal. But high protein/low carb.
I'm also going to try and make the meals interesting and tasty, and not all the same. Hence trying out a few new recipes like the almond flour and cottage cheese things.
This time around, I want to make the new 'diet/fucking lifestyle change' sustainable.
Once I'm at the weight I want to maintain, I can slip in a few more things. I know I can maintain a weight if I don't go nuts like we have been doing for months now!
Eating out too much. Lollies. Just self indulgent shit.
12.45 pm, lunch was really nice. I couldn't eat all I put on my plate, and it wasn't even that much! Wegovy seems to be cutting my capacity so far.
I've decided not to sew this afternoon, It's like FREEZING in Crabby Quarters, and my shoulder/arm is aching something rotten. So, a lazy afternoon for me.
6.55 pm. Well as I said, it's been a quiet afternoon here. A perfect end to the weekend, just snuggled up and keeping warm.
I have got my trolley ready for tomorrow's trek down to the village Craft Group.
My 'diet' is going well... I've not had a single thing I shouldn't. I will record my first week's loss on Friday morning. I think it will be a good loss, going on what the scale is telling me so far.
And on that happy note, I'm out of here.
Catch ya tomorrow.



Sounds like a day.....
ReplyDeleteA fishy runner
ReplyDeleteπππ¬π³ correct.
DeleteHi Chris
ReplyDeleteLovely load of work you’ve all got through this weekend .
So nice to get family help cos some jobs are beyond us aye?
Please don’t say your having a lazy afternoon
it’s really supposed to be called ,
“Rest n refresh” ,π―☕️πΊπΏπ₯π️πΈπ️πΆ
Enjoy your evening
Cheers π₯
Ohhhh that’s still a busy day you had I’m working a 14 hr shift someone is FFS.
ReplyDeleteA diet only works if it's sustainable. I have l finally figured out it has to be something I can do the rest of my life. Yes, I will still have cake to celebrate birthday or holidays but not over eat or eat too much crap food. I started to clean up my diet last August & lost 20 pounds by the end of January. It's been almost a year & I am still down. For me it's a big deal. I would like to lose a bit more but am so grateful I haven't regained.
ReplyDelete