Thursday, March 10, 2016

PAINTING AGAIN... PRIVATE VIEWING

Shame it's still dark outside, or I'd be out there getting the last of the painting done.


I have dreamed about it all night!

While I won't be able to do around the windows and top edge of the 'BIG WALL', I can do the rolling this morning.

So that's me plan.  Roll both the last walls this morning, then get the house ready for the private viewing at 1.30 pm.

I had a nasty thought about that too.  What if the private viewer is 'The Lady In Red'?
I think I would go ballistic if it was!  But surely she wouldn't do that.  She's been in this house 11 times that WE KNOW OF.

Anyway, I've not got high hopes, because as we all know, we've had LOTS of private viewings with no result.

So.  One day at a time.

I'm still waking up feeling like shit, but I really think it's down to extreme tiredness lately.  I can't remember the last time I felt this tired all the time.

Right, better stop bitching and get a few jobs done.

ONWARD...

The painting is FINISHED.  Except for around the spa pool, which ain't getting done as it's weather protected and not needing a re-paint.

I'm friggin exhausted.  Cut me finger yesterday with scissors and just now jammed it in a door... so burst into tears.  I'm obviously over wrought.

OH and I lost my credit/debit card yesterday, so had to cancel it... and Stew's as it's a joint card.  He's not very happy with me.  *sigh*

At least the paintings done!

I just got a text from Mary (estate agent), there's now two buyers coming through this afternoon.  

So now I shall get started on the inside of the house, I've only got the kitchen and bathrooms to do now.  And some vacuming.  And scoop the poop.  And.....  

Viewers been and gone.  One only stayed about 1/4 of an hour, the other stayed for 40 minutes.
He had seen the property before and thought it had sold already.  He's fairly keen, but time will tell.

Steve, Bex and the boys arrived for dinner, we are having sausages and veges I think.

Well a lovely evening, dinner was quick and easy, just perfect after a hectic day.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:07 AM

    You're going to laugh but I also thought of the Lady in Red! Was thinking she might come and see the new furnishings!!!
    Cranky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the link to your house. I missed it before it was taken down. Hopes are high that you will sell fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fingers crossed for this afternoon to be the day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn it woman - slow down or you will make yourself sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was out of sorts yesterday too bit teary myself infact a lot teary hmmm I know I have to slow down you on the other hand are an energizer bunny go go go go I am so pleased all your painting is nearly hopefully and I sincerely hope this pays off sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear about the card. Did you phone the last shop you were at? Could it be tucked down the console of the car? Hubby managed to lose his credit card and $200 headphones within 2 days of each other once. Silly lad.

    Fingers crossed for the house today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed here too for your house viewings this afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds hopeful about the house viewing but like you said don't get your hopes up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully the new photos are working and getting new buyer's in!!??

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.