Monday, March 14, 2016

LET'S JUST HAVE A "DO BUGGER ALL DAY"!

As suggested, I shall not just go off that new medication cold turkey.... I shall halve what I take for the next week, then halve it again... so that in about two weeks I shall be off it.

Today I am going to take it easy, it's been two weeks of being hectic most days... what with tidying, putting stuff into storage (again), painting, staging and so on.  I really am exhausted.

It has been so tempting to just crawl back into bed most days once the kids leave for school!

Today I AM going to sleep if I need to.  I really want this constant tiredness to go away!  To actually have energy would be wonderful.  I can't remember the last time I felt enthusiastic about anything.

Maybe a few really quiet days is all I need?

Here's a few photos I took last night while Steve and Bex were here:






ABOVE:  Eating apple.  Well... apple juice really.

Right, I'm going to bugger off and see what really needs to be done, then I'm gunna sit on me butt and do NOTHING.  For... an hour or two!

ONWARD...

HA HA HAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I have a private viewing booked for 11.30 this morning.  It's the viewer who couldn't make it last Thursday.

So instead of having a lazy morning, I'm running around re-making beds with the 'nice linen', vacuming, scrubbing sinks, scooping poop.. bla bla bla.

*sigh*  Oh well... ya do what ya have to do eh?

12.03 pm:  and I had TWO private groups come through this morning!  And one of them is very interested.
So.... without getting my hopes up, the next few days could prove fruitful?  Here's hoping so.

Now that my morning is done and dusted, and I've not had a chance to relax at all (lol), now I might put me feet up!

I did get a time to relax this afternoon, which was very nice.
And I heard back from the Estate Agent, the viewer today who was 'very interested' is still giving it some thought.  So probably a no.

Finding it hard to be positive.

Off to bed.  It's another day tomorrow.

18 comments:

  1. Another thought about your tiredness etc, you are on a statin aren't you ? There is so much research now that shows side effects (such as severe muscle pain, depression, fatigue, impaired memory and stroke) that people don't even realise are linked to statins.

    http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/652133/former-Royal-Queen-doctor-Sir-Richard-Thompson-demand-statin-inquiry-heart-disease

    Just a thought... I'm not even sure you still take them :) Have a lovely, relaxed day. We had a full on weekend so I'll be relaxing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see how this relaxing thing goes for you :-). You need it but I am not sure you can sit still for long, you will find something that NEEDS to be moved, tidied, shifted etc. Hope you feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully you can relax later..... or tomorrow??? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get a rest this afternoon,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imagine being able to let your house get messy... and leaving it that way JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN!!! When you sell it, ah the luxury of doing what you want again :) Good luck, I'm so glad you got your house staged, hopefully it will pay off very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINGERS CROSSED AGAIN HUN HOPE U R SITTING WITH YOUR FEET UP ENJOYING A COLD DIET COKE AND THE QUIET

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got everything crossed for you ...not a pretty sight :-) Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. That family of yours is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Hi great pics ! I hope your house sells quickly this time,

    Cheers

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:35 PM

    Good luck hun- sounds like there is new interest after the staging:-) Anne Palmy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics of Dante Archer and Steve just lovely is Archer walking? or just standing I think when this is all over you should go on a holiday and HAVE FORCED rest!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have my fingers crossed that something comes from your private viewings today, sounds like you've had a lot of new interest since you did the staging! The boys are just cute, Archer is starting to look like his big brother a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Right so here's a thought - every bloody weekend you have spent getting your house completely tidy - that didn't work, maybe next open home, leave it looking messy, stuff lying around, speck of dust, and God forbid - not perfect, maybe the perfect buyer will be there wit the ability so see you house as a home to be lived in by actual people ;-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny2:02 AM

      Tracy, you crack me up. This is what I was getting at in some of my earlier comments. We not only bought a structurally unsound house, it also had a tenant in it who didn't want to move. There were beer cans in the shower and orange peels around the bath, among other things. We are not the only people out there who can see past this stuff! Mind you, we got a serious bargain :-)

      Delete
  14. You are always busy.
    I love your house and all the extra touches you add.

    Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope the 'very interested' viewer comes through with a good offer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As always these days looks like you had a very busy weekend. Trying to sell the house is beyond exhausting. Hope you manage to find a few minutes somewhere along the way to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  17. GEEZE I can't wait until you sell your house so you can relax ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.