With my .800 gram loss over the past week, my total loss, since starting WEGOVY, is : 7.5 kilos.
That is over 10 weeks. I'm happy enough with that, though of course, I'd have liked more.
ABOVE: I thought I'd show you the WEGOVY 'pen' injection. You use the same pen for 4 weeks, but use a new needle each week.
Every time you go up to a higher dose, you also get a new pen, which is pre-loaded with the medication. Stew has gotten really good at administering my injection now.
And I still have not felt a thing, which is really neat. Sadly, I do get stressed out, even knowing it's not going to hurt... and I end up having a big, nasty hot flush.
I wish the damn hot flushes would stop, but I do believe I'm going to have them for the rest of my life, having already 'suffered' from them for 22 years.
Right... today.
We will do the weekend grocery shop.
Stew has to pick up his dry cleaning, and drop off the next lot. (business pants)
Then we will attend the Playcentre Garage Sale.
After that, home to assemble the bedroom 'drawers'... which ain't drawers at all. I will show you what we got ... later.
Finally for the morning, we shall go to Mitre 10 and get some wire, for the passionfruit vines to grow on.
And that's it.
This afternoon I will probably sort out my wardrobe and drawers, and then we MIGHT head down to the Community Centre to, (god help me), watch the rugby on the big screen. It is a chance for Stew to spend some time with fellow villagers, something he doesn't get to do very often.
ONWARD...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.