Wednesday, October 07, 2026

DOGS.... AND COCO

 

Yesterday I actually got 10 Dog placemats completely finished.

ABOVE:  I thought that was a decent effort.  Blurry photo, sorry.  I will continue working on them today, who knows, I might even get them all finished?

Then I'll see if I've got any more cat fabrics, and make cat placements next.

Coco is getting groomed this afternoon.  I better not forget that and go out.  This is my reminder  😂😅.  The blog is pretty good for keeping me on track with what I'm doing.  lol

I am now 100% positive the WEGOVY is finally working.  I had a very, very small, early lunch yesterday... and then I worked on placemats ALL DAY and didn't feel hungry or want food at all.  I only had some dinner with Stew because I know you should not completely starve.  I'm thrilled to bits it's now working.  Maybe the weight will start to drop a little bit quicker now?  

I HAVE been doing more exercise too, adding in walking with Stew in the evening.  That was something I had hoped we would do once we moved here.  And now that his knee replacement has settled down, we can finally do that.  

It is a really good feeling knowing things are finally falling into place.  

And I am happy here in the village now, that's taken a long time to be able to say with complete honesty. 

Right, time to make a start on the day... or roll over and catch a few more Zzzz's.  

ONWARD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.