Yaaa Friday. Looking forward to having Stew home for the weekend.
AND perhaps going fishing on Sunday? Not sure yet.
Today though, I shall wander down to the craft room and join Loretta for a few hours.
ABOVE: I picked up that spotty fabric off Bex last night. She got it off a de-stash Facebook site. I think the red fabric around the outside will look OK... for placemats. I think I will work on them this morning.
After lunch I am taking all the mosaic supplies (from the Cambridge Mosaic group), down to our local Playcentre. They are having a Garage Sale tomorrow, so maybe someone will buy it all? Bex will be there today as she's helping organise the Garage Sale. It is the Playcentre that Lily attends, so I'm happy to give them the mosaic supplies.
Oh and btw, I sent an email to the Village Manager, asking for a response to our proposal re: The window. I hope he replies TODAY.
Now.... I'm off to have a nice, productive day.
Catch ya later.
ONWARD...
ABOVE: I got 9 of these placemats 'tops' made in the craft room this morning, while yakking with Loretta.
AND the Village Manager came down and talked to me about the window. Seems we are waiting on the council to give the go ahead, and if we need a building permit or not. The Manager thinks we won't need a permit, as my neighbour didn't need one. Fingers crossed, cos a permit is another few THOUSAND dollars! AND more waiting. And inspections bla bla bla.
At least the 'neighbours from hell' don't have a say in it! That was what I thought would halt my window in it's tracks.
I am now heading off to the Playcentre to offload all the mosaic stuff.
4 pm, and well, that didn't take very long. I gave all the stuff to Bex, and had a quick browse over what the ladies had managed to get out on the tables, in readiness for tomorrow's garage sale.
AND ummm...
ABOVE: I grabbed these four coffee mugs. At $1 each, they were a steal. I am going to take them down to the craft room, for anyone who wants to drink out of a decent sized coffee mug. Most of the cups down there are those old fashioned, china tea cups. Small. Dainty. Not what I wanna have a hot drink out of for sure.
And how cute and happy do they look? I like them.
Very quite on here today... I hope you are all having an awesome day. DOGSTARS, I miss you!
8.16 pm. Thank you so much for the comments this afternoon, I'm not feeling like ... ignored now! lol 😂😅😊 Sorry the blog has been a bit MEH lately. But, it's better to be MEH, than full of drama I feel.
We just had an evil meal cos I was craving carbs.
Chips, garlic bread and chicken wings. OMG so yum!
Bearing in mind I only have ONE EVIL MEAL a week, I'm not even feeling guilty.
I lost .800 grams this week. Must be doing something right.
I'm signing off for the day now, catch ya tomorrow.





Oh yes the council will have there hand out wanting money for sure. Hope Lily is pleased to see grandma at play center and has lots to show you.
ReplyDeleteThose mugs are super cute ... I can see why you bought them. Good luck with the window project 😀
ReplyDeleteI been busy cooking and resting to the belated man child 30!!
ReplyDeleteA semi relaxing
The coffee mugs were a steal! Love the characters on them.
ReplyDelete