Friday, September 25, 2026

SQUARES TO RECTANGLES

 

The other day, Lynda made a comment about the shape of my placemats.

It made me stop and think ... perhaps having rectangular placemats would be better than the squares?

I've thought on it for a couple of days now, and yep, I think she's right.

Back in the day, I made placemats and they were rectangular.  So, today I am going to add strips to the sides of the squares I have already cut out, and turn them into rectangular placemats.

Thanks Lynda.

The 10 placemats already finished as squares will still go on the stall, and we'll see how they go.

It will take me a little while to sort that out, so I'll be doing that for a good few hours today.

I'm not sure if I will do that here, or down in the Craft room.  It will depend on how I feel once my feet hit the floor to be honest.

If yesterday's aches and pains are anything to go by, I know I will be hobbling around until I warm up my muscles! lol

And as Marlene said yesterday, I might feel even worse today.  Gawd I hope not, yesterday was bad enough.

It reminded me how awful you feel after going to the gym for the first time in forever!  You pay for it for days.

1,500+ steep steps might just equate to something like that eh?   

Right, I might just lie here for a bit longer, before checking out how my legs feel when they hit the floor...

ONWARD...

9.20 am.   I felt like a bloody CRIPPLE walking first thing this morning, my calves were frozen.  But, it's getting better as the day moves on.  I'm about to do 'the hill', then carry on to the Craft Room for a few hours.

Weight in?  Lost .700 grams this week, that will do!  

12.25 pm. And I've got the craft room all to myself today...

ABOVE: While its nice to have company down here,  it's also nice to be able to listen to my music too. 😊

ABOVE: I adjusted the shape, added more on the end etc, and I  now have 4 blue wave placements finished. I'm packing up now and heading home for lunch. 

BTW, walking up the hill this morning was fine, coming down was another story! That hurt.  But it will get better after today I'm sure.  😊😉

* Just looking at the finished placemats, they still look quite square in the photo.  They are not though, they are rectangular now. *

ABOVE:  While I spent a good couple of hours in Crabby Quarters this afternoon, I only got one new placemat made.

There are new plans afoot for Crabby Quarters. IF it happens, I'll let you know what then.  For now, it just involved moving some fabric around.

I am really knackered now, so have stopped for the day.  Stew will be home within the next hour, so that will be nice.  I think we are having a pizza for dinner.  My 'naughty' meal of the week.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Tonight's WEGOVY injection is going up to the 1.0 mg dose.  I'm hoping it finally starts having some effect on me.

What if I'm someone who doesn't respond to this drug?  That would piss me off big time!

What if I just have to DIET (starve) for the rest of my life, just to stay within a healthy weight range?  😡😠😖

10.05 pm, and it's time for bed.  I'm kinda knackered... AGAIN.  Tomorrow I won't be doing too much.  

Catch ya tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Anti flamme is your friend in these situations 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:40 PM

    Love the placemats-they are so pretty!! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful placemats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6:36 PM

      Totally agree so pretty .

      Delete
  4. Moving crabby quaters into front room??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hell no! There is no way I could fit anything in that tiny room!

      Delete
  5. Hope the injection works. That's a great weight loss this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.