Here we go again... another market in iffy weather.
At least we do know that at Tamahere the people still come, rain or shine.
I'm hoping to get a chance to talk to a fellow stall holder, 'M', who has been on WEGOVY for some months now. I want to pick his brains, primarily to find out how long it took for him to notice the positive effects of the drug? Like, how long it takes to kill your 'hunger signals' and feeling full on less?
He's done so well on it, so I'm hoping he can give me some real life tips.
Today is the first time in months I will have Fish Runners on our stall. I wonder how they will go?
Right, time to go.... catch ya later.
ONWARD...
ABOVE: We woke so early we ended up at market just after 6am. So it was pitch black for a while.ABOVE: That is Butch, a fellow stall holder. We've known him for years . He's a real hard case, nice guy.
Bring on the shoppers.
ABOVE: That's Carl, he sells soaps, and his Mum Margaret sells Venison Salami. We just bought some of her salami, its delicious.
THE SUN IS OUT!!!!
ABOVE: This lady was walking by and I spied the bag she had on her shoulder... one of mine. I grabbed a photo... she said she uses her bag all the time and loves it.
The market is not as busy as last month, but steady.
As for the market, its almost dead, with an hour to go.
It's been a disappointing day for everyone here today.
2.10 pm, and we are home. Although it wasn't a fantastic day sales wise, we did make some sales, and it's always nice catching up with everyone at market.
2.10 pm, and we are home. Although it wasn't a fantastic day sales wise, we did make some sales, and it's always nice catching up with everyone at market.
ABOVE: We are now taking a minute to just relax, before doing a small grocery shop. My Optifast today has a tamarillo and berries whizzed into it. Very nice.
Like a fruit smoothie, something I'm not used to, but am enjoying. As I've said before, it makes the Optifast palatable. Without the fruit? It's DISGUSTING. 😂😖
6.50 pm, and here we are. Parked in front of the telly on a Saturday night... like Darby and Joan. Just two old farts now. lol
Time to sign off for the day.
We were so lucky with the weather today! It clouded over late this afternoon, so I fully expect it to rain at some point this evening, or tomorrow.
Catch ya tomorrow.















Wishing you many many sales today. Now have Stew get a picture of YOU! - the actual creator of these lovely items!
ReplyDeleteI am feeling (slightly) inspired to do a real life market again.....
Hope you sell lots today! Good luck! Laurie
ReplyDeleteBest of luck today, at least the sun is shining so that’s a good thing
ReplyDeleteYou Stee snd the stall look so colourful, you almost need to wear all black as your signature look so you don’t clash or get lost in all the colour lol.
ReplyDeleteLove it sorry today has been slow.
ooh. The Britto should make your day!
ReplyDeleteWow the Britton dishes what a great score, and buzz to see one of your bags shopping at the market too, and weather...although sales not as you would want but a nice day out
ReplyDeleteI just found out my Cholesterol is high, so doc suggested statins. I don't want to do that. So here I sit eating horse food for breakfast (oatmeal, nuts, flaxseed, yogurt)
ReplyDeleteIt sucks when the markets are slow :(
ReplyDelete