Well, today I need to finish that Fish Runner, as we have market tomorrow.
I'm also going to go through the runner bags, and add the latest runners. And double check everything we will need and so on. The weather is looking very IFFY. Dammit.
I've got a few photos of Miss Lily ...
ABOVE: Lily at gymnastics, just having a blast.
ABOVE: And enjoying the lamb that came to Playcentre the other day. I think she was trying to lift it up! So cute.
Last night Dante, Archer and her were running around the house non stop! I got exhausted just watching them.
Right, time get get a move on... that runner won't finish itself.
ONWARD...
I am going to make one more for now ... and then see how they go. It's been really neat using different fish, change is as good as a cure.
I'm now going to wander down to the craft room and see if anyone is there? Sometimes Loretta is there, so I might keep her company for a while if she's there.
It's Friday! Weigh Day, now that I'm only weighing once a week. And this week I lost .900 grams. BUT... over the past two weeks I have lost 3.6 kilos, so I'm happy enough with that.
I am hoping for a 1 kg loss most weeks, sometimes it might be less, sometimes it might be more. But I really want A LOSS every week.
Weighing daily did not work for me due to the daily fluctuations... and how they made me feel. So stuff that! lol
6.10 pm, and this afternoon I spent a bit of time making a tentative start on the next Fish Runner.
Then I had a nana nap! Bliss.
Stew is now home, and we just finished loading the car in readiness for tomorrow's market.
The weather is looking iffy tomorrow, so who knows how it will go. But we will never miss a Tamahere market if we can help it, so we are going.
Time to sign off for the day, nothing else is likely to happen today.
Catch ya tomorrow.







Haha lily was giving the lamb a hug but the lamb moved to much 😄
ReplyDeleteBex 💚
That Lily is such a cutie! She is growing so fast. Love the new Fish runners. Wish I had your talent! Laurie
ReplyDeleteAwe Lily is just so gorgeous. Congrats on your weight loss. Im in awe you can follow your strict dieting regime. I wouldn’t function with so little food and balanced eating. I’d be too focused on what I can eat next lol. I’d be a grumpy bum that’s for sure. You are one very strong lady. I’m doing WW and have lost 2 kilos in two weeks and so happy with that. I’m not hungry, so much variety and feel I’m motivated to keep going. We’ll both get to where we’re going, so that’s the main thing.
ReplyDeleteRhonda 2 kg in two weeks is excellent results! Ideally, over time, half a kilo a week is the sustainable goal. Keep it up chick!
DeleteChris, would you post fish runners to Australia?
ReplyDelete1. If it was paid for in advance. 2. If postage wasn't prohibitive.
DeleteSo yes.
DeletePost to Australia is very expensive the last i sent wss a knitted jacket for my grandson cost $42 and ended up back here cause they couldn't find the address dah.. I've sent a lot of parcels t the same address in the 8 years they have loved there.
ReplyDeleteIm in 2 minds to send more...just send online shopping from Sydney directly