Wednesday, July 22, 2026

WHOOPS, FORGOT THE BEFORE PHOTO.

 

Well, I forgot to take the friggin 'before' photo of Coco yesterday, before her groom.  You all know her I presume, so just imagine her all fluffy and scruffy.

ABOVE: And there she is looking utterly adorable, and happy to be on my heated throw.  She got short shift pretty quickly, as I use my lap to put the keyboard on, when I'm working on the computer.

Today I am going to make 2 - 3 more runner tops, but these next ones will have some blue incorporated into them.  Just to mix it up a bit.

THEN I will stop making more, and get going on quilting them all.

ONWARD...

2.25 pm:  And here I am.  Having made three more braid runner tops, then...



ABOVE:  Lying then out on the floor with batting, and cutting them all out.  The next step is to cut out the backing fabric, then pressing and pinning them all, in readiness for quilting.

But something tells me I won't get that all done today, as I'm already done in.

I did stop for a quick lunch, so haven't been 'on the go' quite all day.

I am definitely stopping for now though.  I just need to sit still for a little while.

OF COURSE I DIDN'T SIT STILL!   I went back into Crabby Quarters and got the backing fabric cut out for all twelve runners.

So tomorrow I can make a start on ironing them all, and pinning and quilting them.

That is definitely going to take me some time.

I did eventually stop, just before Stew arrived home from work.  Then I've had an absolutely lazy evening watching the telly bla  bla bla.

Catch ya tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Get the little darling her own heated throw. Maggie Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a heated hot pods, like a hot water bottle. It stays warm.for hours.

      Delete
  2. Rhonda6:46 PM

    Wow! You are definitely an all-or-nothing type of girl aren’t you lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's called 'rip, shit and bust'. lol

      Delete
  3. You have been busy bending over pinning and cutting all them i bet you're knackered now

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.