I'm heading down to Graft Group today... where I have no issues with anyone, thank goodness.
I am looking forward to sewing with Mc Dreamy down there again. Baby Brother is no match for him.
The runner I am working on today will not be ready for market tomorrow, and I'm fine with that. We have plenty of stock.
Because I will be down there over lunch time, I will get myself some food to take. Probably a little lettuce salad with some salami. I'm really enjoying them.
ABOVE: Stew did it again, and came home last night with flowers. Silly man, but clearly he loves me, just as much as I love him... well 99% of the time.
I'm not that fond of him when he's drunk as a skunk and falling over the couch! Luckily, that hardly ever happens. He knows better than to do that! lol
ONWARD...
1.30 and I'm just home after spending a few hours down in the craft room. It was nice having company while I sewed. That's the best reason for going down there.
Mc Dreamy behaved himself, no issues at all. Thank goodness.
I have come home now so I can continue working on this current runner... and I couldn't do that in the craft room, as I'd left the batting and binding at home.
ABOVE: The weather is looking promising for tomorrow's market, though we all know that can change in the blink of an eye.
Just hoping for a good day, fine, and a few sales would be nice.
ABOVE: It was so warm in the craft room this morning I ended up coming home and changing into a dress! And it felt so nice to be in something other than tights and a sweatshirt.
Weigh in today and I saw a .200 gram GAIN. I'm not letting it upset the apple cart... it is what it is.
I've not been 100% on track this week, I will do better next week.
5 pm. My back is killing me! I've literally been sewing all day.
But, I'm really happy to say I DID finish the current Braid Runner today.
ABOVE: It's a colour combo I've done before, but not for a long time. I have one like this on my hallway wall, because it is one of my all time personal favourites.
I usually avoid doing the 'pointy' ends as they are a right shit to do, but this runner deserved them.
It will be the most expensive runner on our stall, as the fabrics used, (Kaffe Fassetts), are damned expensive, and this runner is really long/wide.
Now it's done, I can sit back and feel like I've had a productive day.
Stew will be home in an hour or so, then we will load the car in readiness for tomorrow's market.
AFTER THAT... time to relax.
'Relaxing' done, time to sign off for the day. Catch ya tomorrow.






Do you make placemats for the dining table? I love the beachy blue runners you have made and I think they would be really good as placemats. Great tor BBQ's. Id buy some ! Just a thought. KarenAK
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful bouquet of flowers 💐
ReplyDeleteWell done Stew ,
Shows the love ❤️ and also fabulous that’s spring is in the air,
No better place to be watching the seasons change
Enjoy your crafty day 💯🥝☕️🛍️
Cheers 🥂
Love seeing your Blue ware used with the flowers 💐
ReplyDeleteThe runner is gorgeous! Hope the market goes well tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI thought of you yesterday when hubby had a cancelled Dr appointment. It was a 9am appointment which meant that we had to leave by 7.30 at 7.15 he got a call to say that the Dr was sick. I used up one of my personal leave days. I still have about 3 months personal leave that I have no hope of using up before I retire 🤬
ReplyDeleteYour new runner is beautiful - gorgeous colours! The flowers from Stew are lovely too - you are very lucky to have such a thoughtful husband. All the best for tomorrow's market 😀
ReplyDeleteThat runner is quite lovely. The Fassett fabrics are worth the cost and make the runner look lush and elegant. A stunner runner. Georgia
ReplyDeleteWow !!! such beautiful runner...Peta
ReplyDeleteYou look great in a dress. Tights and sweatshirt don’t balance you as well.
ReplyDeleteThat dress is cute. The colors on the runner is beautiful as are those flowers. Damn if my husband will get me flowers. Your Stew is a keeper.
ReplyDeleteRunner is just gorgeous and so my colours... only biarch is that my wee house hasn't anything long enough in it to accommodate it including a wall that it would look good on (so many windows and doors) ... sigh. Am so in love with it. It is stunning Chris :-) Michele PN
ReplyDelete