Thursday, October 01, 2026

C & C, THEN FINISH THOSE PLACEMATS

 

Well, another morning attending Coffee & Chat ahead of me.

ABOVE:   Then home to continue working on those 14 placemats.  They will probably take me a few hours.
After I've finished them, I will start work on some more placemats, but using different fabrics, and not the WAVE pattern.
One of the ladies in Craft Group (on Monday) said I should make some that were more 'ordinary', to suit people who don't like  bright/busy patterns.   Whatever Lady, but OK.
Ordinary it is.   Gawd how boring.  😖😕

Can you believe it is OCTOBER already?  
We have three markets this month, so I want to have a good stash of placemats ready to go.

At some point I'll take time out, and go for a walk, starting with 'the hill'.  Probably after lunch.
Catch ya later.

ONWARD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.