If the weather is nice today, all going well.... I am being picked up by Bex and Lily, and we are visiting Hamilton Zoo!
How awesome is that. I really love going to the zoo... mostly to see rhinos and giraffes. They are my favourite 'zoo animals'.
So, fingers crossed for a fine day. I'm not sure how long we will be there, so I might just pack myself a little bit of food to take with me. I'm not going to expect 'healthy' food at the zoo, that's for sure.
When I get home, I will continue working on the wave runners I started yesterday.
Might do some housework too... cos that shit never ends. Even in a tiny home like we have.
ONWARD...
9 am... And just like that, the day's plans have changed. It's NOT a nice day, still bitterly cold with a horrid wind. And it's raining at the zoo. So, not today after all.
AND there's something else going on that would have made enjoying the day IMPOSSIBLE. My mind is bouncing all over the place, and I am very scared for someone in our family, who's going through a health problem. IF I get permission later on, I'll tell you what's going on.
Until then, just keep us in your thoughts, cos I'm scared.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.