Saturday, August 22, 2026

LAST FISH RUNNER FOR A WHILE

 

So nice, just lying here in bed... no hurry to get up.  Stew has been snoring his head off... and he doesn't need to get up and watch a rugby game today either.  That's tomorrow. lol

ABOVE: I have the last fish runner (for now) on my work bench.  I just need to put the binding on and it will be done.  That will only take me about half an hour or so.

After that, the day's plans are kinda like... dunno!

I will get Stew on the end of the vacuum for sure, then who knows.

Catch ya later.

ONWARD... 

Well now I feel guilty.  Stew got up and did the grocery shopping before 8!  And I lay in bed till after 9.

WE are both up now and cracking on with a few household jobs.  

Yesterday's weigh in?  Down .600 grams.  Not exactly stellar, but a loss is a loss I suppose.  I can't wait until this damn drug kicks in.  I don't' want to feel hungry all the time.

I was in such a funk last night I caved and we had a burger and chips for dinner.  Blew it completely.


ABOVE:  Stew literally dragged me out for a walk around the bridges just now.  40 minutes later and we are home and I'm hot as hell.  I wore a black wool blend jumper and long leggings.  What a twat.  Should have been in 3/4 summer weight leggings and a t-shirt, I got so hot in the sun.  

But... now I am heading into Crabby Quarters, and I shall freeze.  Swings and roundabouts.

ABOVE: And there we have the fourth Fish Runner.  Done with them for now.  I have two large Green Braid Runners to quilt and bind, so shall work on them next.

Lovely, lovely afternoon, capped off with some news. 
And WTF?  Like we fucking CARE one iota!!!  Not one shit do we give.  Good Riddance.

So we ended up doing a very quick run to the supermarket for a couple of things for lunch tomorrow.  Having the usual family over.

And now it's 7.30 pm and I'm done for the day.  I'm even ready for bed!  Far, far too early though.
So I'll watch some shit on the TV or computer till bedtime I suppose.
Catch ya tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice just lying around and no urgency to get up. I've been hanging out for Saturday 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to lay in, and on colder mornings even better.

    Soon it’ll be xmas runners again! Eeek something like 17 Sundays until Xmas.

    Did you weigh in yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in a funk today and ate a burger. Who knew? Burgers must be the universal Funk food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 600 grams is amazing! Be proper proud of that! And why do you write it .600 instead of 600? Wouldn't it be .600 Kilos? Anyhow it converts to 1.3 pounds and that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great loss. 600 gr is a pound of butter and that's huge. I would be happy with that. It's nice that the weather is warming up too, perfect for more walks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you please get in the photo with the beauty YOU created! I love seeing Stew and all - but surely HE can take the photo !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Ohhh my goodness !! Would it be the horrible lady neighbour going ?
    Robyn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just watched a lovely story on YouTube good night mr Tom it was a wee tear jerky then watch documentary about meatloaf the singer completely different but equally enjoyable dnt watch much on tv at all havn't even bothered with the news in weeks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your runner, each one is a piece of art! Finished my last projects so trying to decide what to do next haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helloooo? Where is your morning post?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry the news was crappy. I hope it didn't prolong the funk you're in.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.