Another Monday rolls around, so it's another Craft Group Day for me.
I shall wander down to the Community Centre around 10 and get to work.
I've got two large Green Braid Runners to do the quilting on. Once I've done them, it will be lunchtime, so I'll stop for lunch. I expect Liz and Margaret to be this morning, so I will have company.
When the other ladies arrive at 1 pm, I'll stop sewing on my machine, and do some hand work.
That way, I am sitting at the communal table, and can yak to the ladies.
I don't usually do that until 'afternoon tea time' at 2.15 ish.
ABOVE: During my tidy up, re-arrange yesterday, I found this little project. So I will make some more little Strawberries while sitting at the table yakking. I'm going to call them Christmas Decorations, unless someone can think of something better?
ONWARD...
3.05 pm. And I'm just home from Craft Group. I got one runner fully quilted, and one half quilted, before I stopped to sit and yak. I also made two more strawberries.
It was a nice small group at craft today, so not too much noise and chatter. Sometimes it can get very noisy!
I've just sat down and had some left over salad for a late lunch, followed by some grapes. That's my food for the day.
I've now got my feet up, heated throw on and about to watch something like a true crime doco on YouTube for a while.
10.45 pm. Usual afternoon/evening. Nothing new around here.
In a total funk again, wishing I could turn back the clock and change a few things... impossible of course.
It upsets me thinking you have no control over some things, things that are really important to you. In the past, now and in the future.
Just stewing really. I'll get over it.
Catch ya tomorrow.



I have a strawberry pin cushion. It is in a gingham like material, and I suppose a bit bigger. Anyway! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteYou could make them into pin cushions, or put drops of strawberry scented essential oil on the stuffing and make them drawer pomanders xx Colleen
ReplyDeleteYou could make some with red bottoms and white tops for strawberries and cream.
ReplyDeleteCould the strawberries be charms or dangles for bags? Georgia
ReplyDeleteCute strawberry - that's new.
ReplyDeleteCould bling them up with red sequins?
ReplyDeleteSending positive vibes in hopes of lifting your funk. I like the strawberries. One could be tied to a ceiling fan chain. As someone who's short that little extra would sure be helpful.
ReplyDelete