Went to bed in a funk. Still in a funk.
Might have to go shopping to cheer myself up.
But first...
ABOVE: I took a door off it's hinges. That was slightly more difficult that I expected, but I got it done. It needs trimming so it isn't so hard to open and close. And me being me, couldn't wait for anyone to do it. ONLY, sanding it didn't work. Oh well, I tried.
Right, time to start the day... I've got a little list of things we need from the supermarket. So will do that first, then who knows?
Oh Coffee & Chat in the Community Centre I suppose.
ONWARD...
10.50 am. So I went down to Coffee & Chat, saw who was there and decided.. yeh nah and left again. Just wasn't in the mood for boorish, up himself man.
Well, I got sick of watching people. I only saw ONE BOGAN! And then on my way home, on the bus, I had the 'pleasurable' company of a mentally disabled person, who was raving most of the time. Luckily he had two 'minders' with him, so it wasn't too scary.
ABOVE: I bought two new eyebrow pencils. Then spent like FIFTEEN BLOODY MINUTES trying to get the cellotape and seals off them!!!
One was a pencil, and one was a liquid. I've tried the liquid, it looks OK I think.
I keep thinking I'll get my eyebrows tattooed, but I'm just too scared the tattooist will do a shit job and I'll have to live with it forever.
It's now 2.30, and I'm watching a movie on Netflix.
7.10 pm and I've just arrived home from WW meeting. It's nice to still go, but not weigh in. I don't need that stress! I will eventually weigh in again, but not until it doesn't stress me out every time!
In reality, I go so I'm still engaging with people outside the village now.
You can get very entrenched in 'Village Life' and forget to do things 'outside'. Lots of people here do that I've heard.
Stew just got back from his walk... I will join him on his next one, which will be Thursday night, before heading to the pub.
Right, that's me for the day, catch ya tomorrow.









The strawberries are cute
ReplyDeleteI had a strawberry like that.. my son made it at school 30 years ago. We always thought it was a pin cushion.
ReplyDeleteCatching up after a bit of time away on holiday (farmer on holiday - in summer?! ). I love the strawberries! I reckon it was the first thing I ever sewed, as a pincushion. My Mum and Grandmama did the same, and I still use Granny’s. She used to ‘wear’ it on the back of her wrist when she was hand sewing, and mutter “stab, stab” as she poked the pins in.
ReplyDeleteLove the strawberries very cute and yip bling them .
ReplyDeleteI get 1/4 tint on my eyebrows I’m going to get mine tattooed fuller as one side is thinning also shaped etc not hard core though.
Find a good professional close by who does brow waxing and tinting. I get mine done for special occasions and she always does a good job. I do get red spots for a day or so from the wax, but it always looks nice. they can shape them and colour them in a flattering way for you. xx Colleen
ReplyDeleteDon't blame you for feeling wary about getting your eyebrows tattooed. Seen some shocking ones, including my Aunty🤭😆
ReplyDeleteHope you have a peaceful evening
ReplyDeleteWe play Pickleball with a woman with tattooed eyebrows. When I am uncertain about her name, I will refer to her as "The eyebrows". Avoid tatooing; that's my suggestion. My hubby has lighter eyebrows than you - they are nonexistent- but it looks fine because he is so fair. You look good too!
ReplyDelete