It was refreshing to do it, and hopefully today I will finish it and can show you. For now, you just get a sneak peek.
How did my first WEGOVY injection go? In case you didn't read about it last night, it went really WELL! Stew did it for me, as there is no way I could put a needle in myself. Because I put on numbing cream 3-4 hours before I have the injection, I usually feel nothing. Occasionally I will feel a little sting, but it's not enough to put me off.
Steve decided to buy flowers for his special girl yesterday. When he arrived home with them, Lily thought they were for Bex, but NO. They were for her, and she was THRILLED TO BITS! She kept saying "Thank You Dadda", and wouldn't let Bex put them in a vase for ages.
ABOVE: That is what you call a 'melt your heart' photo. She is so, so adorable.
And now... let's make a start on the day.
ONWARD...
It is now 11.30 am. Stew and Steve are off getting the chair, and I've just finished this:
ABOVE: I have to say it, none of my runners look the same as 'in person'... they are just so much NICER/PRETTIER in person. This one is gorgeous, it just isn't photographing as lovely as it is.
Oh well... you are never going to know unless you turn up to one of our markets eh? 😉😊
I'm now taking a break for lunch, and giving my shoulders/arms a rest.
ABOVE: We now have... a monster box.
Meanwhile, it sits there and the guys are trying (again) to get the sofa bed out of the front room. I wonder if it will still involve a chainsaw?
ABOVE: Lacy and I did Step 1, taking the fabric off that end. Now Steve did Step 2, taking the end off so it would fit through the doors.
Steve had already taken the sofa bed components out of the frame, making it so much easier to move.
That took 2 and a half hours.
ABOVE: And in comes the new recliner for the front room...
I hope like hell I don't want to move anything else for a bloody long time! I am exhausted just watching it all happen.
ABOVE: The front room now, so much less cluttered. And that chair? SUPER COMFORTABLE. It reclines to an almost lying flat situation, so can be slept in at a pinch. I know that's where I'm going to have a nana nap from now on.
What a fantastic day this has been. I love it when things come together and it all works out in the end. And our home is like... TOTALLY how we want it now.
I CAN'T THANK OUR SON STEVE ENOUGH FOR ALL HE DOES FOR US. We love you so, so much Steve, and not just for all you do.
ABOVE: 26 years since we lost you Dad. You are missed.
8.10 pm, it's the end of the day. I've been in Crabby Quarters this evening sorting out a project for tomorrow. Another runner I've not done in AGES is going to happen.
Catch ya tomorrow.









.jpg)








.jpg)

Oh that pic is so cute 😍
ReplyDeleteOmg Miss Lily you are just darling 😍 ❤️ 💕
ReplyDelete#Lacy 💙💜
Lily is so adorable....loving her flowers....Peta
ReplyDeleteSteve might need a lie down in that recliner chair with a beer!! Peta
ReplyDeleteJust wonderful. The front room looks great. Yes Chris, you and Stew have raised a very respectful and lovely son. He clearly thinks the world of you both always being there to help you. It’s also very clear he is an amazing husband and father. Well done to you both. Love and respect will always win 💕
ReplyDeleteAwwww what a great day all round.
ReplyDeleteThat photo of Lily is just the sweetest thing.
The front room looks fab and that chair love it and a bonus lay out recliner score.
The new runner pattern very nice.
What an operation!! Really hope you enjoy that room and don't itch to change it again 😅😁
ReplyDeleteSteve is worth his weight in gold. What an awesome present for Lily. And all that moving.
Must say the room looks wonderful
After seeing the trouble you have had I am so grateful that our old sofa bed and our new lounge suite both have backs that slide off
ReplyDeleteLily loved her flowers
You have raised a wonderful son. Gigi
ReplyDeleteThe pic of Lily is too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat an ordeal. I hope Steve and Family enjoy their new sofa. I guess this is a lesson to us all - to avoid furniture that doesn't fit through the door!