This morning I plan on staying home to sew, instead of going to the Craft Room.
I might head down there after lunch, and just hang out with the ladies for an hour or so. It's supposed to piss down with rain today, and I am not going to take all my stuff down there in my trolley in the rain.
I used one of the pot mitt sets last night while cooking dinner. They are perfect for taking lids off hot pots and lifting hot pots. I will make just a few more, then stop to gauge interest.
I am thinking of taking Mc Dreamy back to be repaired again. I really would like him down in the craft room, so I don't have to lug Mc 2ie down there twice a week. It is annoying that Mc Dreamy needs repairing again. If I do take him in for repair, it will DEFINITELY be for the last time.
ONWARD...
Oh hell... I have forgotten to update. Sorry.
I took Mc Dreamy into the repair shop.
Then I bought some fabric.
Then I ran into a very old friend from TOKOROA, and had a yak.
Then I came home and had lunch.
Then I came down to Craft Group, and I'm still here.
I've made two more pot mitt sets, and started on my next project.
ABOVE: The new projects colours...




McDreamy = McDisaster.
ReplyDeletewhere is everybody???? Well, I do want to say "Hello". HELLO !!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh McNightmare relegate it to most expensive doorstop! Sorry I had to say it!
ReplyDeleteIt’s pissing down here too I’m gearing up for the pub quiz night again really enjoying it. On days off and have NADA NADA NADA to do.
The apple almond meal thing sounds interesting - how much of everything did you chuck in? Do you take McDreamy to the same repairer? If so, maybe a new set of eyes might help sort it out
ReplyDelete