The runner I made yesterday was SUPPOSED to be GREY.
ABOVE: But as you can see, it is more black and white than grey. Yes, there are grey fabrics there, but with the black accents, it just looks black 'n' white. It is still a nice runner, and will appeal to someone.
I will finish it off this morning all going well.
If it's not raining this afternoon, we will be taking Coco down to the Community Centre to a 'pet meet & greet'. There's been a couple already, and they have gone down very well. Coco will love meeting all the other little dogs in the village I'm sure.
If I get a chance, I also want to go out and buy an office chair, swivel on wheels, to use in the craft room. It will make working down there easier. Right now I'm using a standard dining chair, it's a pain in the butt. Stew also wants to go to Rebel Sport for a few odds 'n' ends.
So actually, we might do the shopping first, then I will sew bla bla bla.
ONWARD...


Sounds like a fun day ahead.
ReplyDelete