Tuesday, May 29, 2018

LOCKED OUT!

Have you ever done this?

I use internet banking fairly often.

You need to have a password to get into it, right?

So a couple of weeks ago I changed my password, as you are supposed to every now and then.

Sunday.  I'm out in Hamilton and I want to check my balance.  So I try to sign into my account... put my password in... WRONG!

So I try again, and again, I got the password WRONG.  

Dammit, only got one chance left ... so I think hard, like, really hard, and type in what I am  SURE is the new password.  BLOODY WRONG AGAIN, and BOOM!  I'm locked out of my own account.

Fark.  So today I have to go into the bank and get it sorted out, put in a new password and ... yeah, try and remember it!

Once I've done that I'm coming home to put the binding on three Tree Table Runners, and one Christmas Table Runner.  That should keep me busy for the majority of the day.

I will be getting one posted off to Tauranga first thing tomorrow. (the red/green/gold tree runner).

Once the binding is on all four I will take a photo and show you how productive I've been.

Till then... I shall get off here and make the bed, get dressed and so on.

ONWARD...

11.33 am:  And yaaa, the bank issue is resolved. I can access my account again.


  
I've got the first Tree Runner ready for hand stitching, and as it's pre-sold, I am going to now sit down and stitch it up so I can post it tomorrow.

Nice, I get to sit and relax for a while.

TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATER:  and I have finished ONE.  Three to go.  I doubt I will get them all done today though, it's hard on the eyes all that close up hand stitching.


ABOVE:  I'm really happy with this one. Thanks to Natalie, I got to put red, green and gold together, and it looks so lovely.
I hope she enjoys using it over Christmas.

11.38 pm:  And it's been a long evening.  I got dinner for Stew and Griffin.  Brylee went to her School Drama Production again.  2 nights down, 2 to go.
Stew went and watched her tonight, while I went to Card Night with me girlfriends.

It was another very enjoyable evening.

Once home, I snuggled up in my blankie and whiled away a couple of hours watching TV.

Time to sign off and go to bed.

8 comments:

  1. Chris we can reset our password online it over the phone. Worth ringing might save a trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. For out and about balance checks I use my banks mobile app (they are safe!)
    Depending on your phone/bank you can access these via either your fingerprint or a 4 - 6 digit pin.

    Have you tried using the app, I find it easier than having to use a password for internet banking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that one Saturday. Kept using the old old password. By the time I remembered the new old password I was locked out. Had to ring the bank help desk. Who asked me my secret questions ... which I struggled to remember the answers to! Hope I don't do that again in a hurry!! Good luck with the bank today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those colours in the runner look SO pretty! I am going away for a week, but I'll be in touch about mine soon Christy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love it Chris!! You're so talented 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Natalie. It will on it's way to you tomorrow!

      Delete
  6. Chris how much are your runners ?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.