Thursday, October 26, 2017

FAST LEARNERS

ABOVE:  Some things never change.
Can you see what is missing in this photo?

First thing this morning I have a walk planned.
It's one of the earlier walks that I have already done a couple of times... the one with the really steep HILL.

But, I want to see how much my fitness has improved since I did it the first time!  Maybe I won't die going up it this time?

Kelly and Rena recently visited my Mum in Australia, so I have a few photos Kelly took to share:



ABOVE:  She got some lovely photos, looks like miss Rena had a lovely time.


ABOVE:  Can you tell who this little minx is?  *smiles*

Both puppies are doing exceptionally well... such happy little girls.

Right, I'm off to do all the usual stuff, get the kids to school... bla bla bla.

ONWARD...


12.15 pm:  This morning's walk told me one thing.  I'm able to walk distances, but hills are just NOT MY THING!  I am not 'aerobically' fit at all.  My breathing was shocking going up that bloody short, steep hill.

I don't think that is ever going to change... I simply am not good on steep or long hills.

So, let's keep away from steep or long hills from now on!

After the walk the girls and I went for morning tea, which was lovely.
Home now, and going to get on with some housework/sewing and so on.

Pfffft, only one guess on what was missing.  No one wants to play guess today? 
Lisa was right, the plant in the pot is GONE.  *sigh*  So typical of puppies.

And that is Marley on her back of course.

Moving on... off to sew.


ABOVE:  puppies just now.


*** PEPSI was updated recently, I've since edited that post ***

Watching Coronation Street, BLISS!  lol
Just wish it wasn't on so late!
I'm tired and so ready for bed.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:48 AM

    Is it the plan in the pot that is missing???
    Have fun on your walk
    LIsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collar? The puppies are so cute... Ohhhh I'm heading through morning of the 8th November maybe a quick coffee and cuddle of the puppies? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn. If I'd seen this earlier I would have guessed it. As soon as I saw the pic I thought OH NO! NOT ANOTHER POT PLANT! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same Colleen-we're too late visiting!!. The plant is there on the ground the little monkey!! Cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late to the party but the first thing I thought was the plant. Pups a super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go for it - get aerobically fit .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it was a missing plant lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.