Sunday, August 27, 2017

WILL BE A LAZY SUNDAY

Meh... it's supposed to be a wet Sunday today.
I feel sorry for everyone doing the half marathon here in Cambridge today, including a large group of our Fat Bottomed Girls!

I would have done it myself (The 10 Km walk) if I'd been totally recovered from the flu, but I'm not.  So I get to stay home.

Fingers crossed the weather isn't atrocious.

So, I guess we will stay indoors and find stuff to do. There is always housework, but something tells me the family won't be too keen on dusting/polishing/vacuming and so on!

I've been thinking about the puppies ... I get to visit and see them first hand next Sunday, so that is certainly something to look forward to.


 ABOVE:  some of the puppies at 2 days old.  Rather cute.


ABOVE:  A nice, recent photo of Lacy too.  She's looking nice and healthy, thank goodness.  I worry about her all the time after seeing her so low last year.
Looks like she's eating well.

And on that happy score, I'm gunna get out of bed and do something.  I don't know what yet... but something!

ONWARD...

So I was right... it has been fairly quiet so far today.  Stew has pruned the big hedge down our east boundary:


 ABOVE:  It always looks so much better when it's trimmed back to the fenceline.   Our yard looks bigger.


 ABOVE:  Stew's handi work from yesterday.  Now Coco can't dig under the fence, and once we get our new puppy, she won't be able to either.


ABOVE: Spring is coming....  the blue tree buds are coming along slowly but surely (top right).

So it's been a lovely relaxing day ... and that's all I have for the day.


7 comments:

  1. Lacy looks good, nice & healthy 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacy, you look well and at peace with life. I hope you are as happy as you look!

    Chris, glad you are on the mend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny, iv still got a way to go on the old path that is life but I will get there :) life is what you make it :)

      Delete
    2. It sure is. I turned 40 this year and am still learning that life is a journey and there are lots of possible outcomes. Hugs to you xo

      Delete
  3. So had a wee chat with my Mummy last night and well yea can't say I'm not concerned with her health but I no if things get worse Pa will kick her ass all the way to the hospital, somewhere I wish she would go....and hay Ma if you do I will hehe xx
    #missthetribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:20 PM

    Lacy you look very well! I love your hair colour. Chris you and Stew never stop!! Your house and yard always look amazing. I cannot wait to see your new puppy, it's very blessed to be coming to live with such an awesome family.
    Kym/Australia

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.