Wednesday, August 30, 2017

BOGS

Today's mission is to go looking for new...



LOOS

The two toilets in this house are a dreadful design.
The builder who built this house must have got the toilets from overseas, because we have NEVER come across such badly designed toilets!

So... as the carport plans are on indefinite hold, I'm moving on to the next thing on the list... replacing the toilets.

I will be going down to Mitre 10 today to look at all the options, and ringing a plumber to get a quote on ripping out the old ones and replacing them.

That should kill the morning.  After that I don't have any plans till after dinner tonight, when I am going on another walk.

I feel good getting back into the walking... so far my shins are fine too.
Yesterday I got a bit breathless at the beginning of the walk but by the end I was fine.

So... that's great eh? *smiles*


ABOVE:  another comparison photo of my progress so far.  Both goofy faces!  5 inches off the bust, and 4 inches off the butt now.  I wish I'd taken other measurements now, but too late.  At least I took photos.

Catch ya later...

ONWARD...

So... there's certainly a lot of options when it comes to loos!  I have narrowed it down to about 6!
After looking at loos, which felt weird... I had a wander around the mall for a little while.  I'd invited the girls to morning tea, but once again, neither could make it.

Story of my life mostly...  Having morning tea on me own.  *sigh*

Never mind, I came home and have rung a couple of plumbers, and hopefully will see one here soon to do a quote.  

Rather typically, it's bloody raining again.  I have a walk booked for tonight, and the 'Leader' has said she will walk unless it's a storm.  So fingers crossed it either stops raining, or eases up a bit.

I'm freezing right now, so am going to snuggle up in me electric throw and watch something on the telly.  

My throw packed a sad and won't warm up.  Dammit... I really love that thing. 
Oh well... it meant I had to get up and move.

Cooking dinner now... bacon/mince/tomato stew with veges on the side.

Then it's walk time.  As long as it's not torrential out there I suppose.

FINALLY.... SECTION 2I is done!  That was the third time I had been booked to go on 2I, so I'm so relieved to get it done.

Time to warm up again, I'm freezing!  It wasn't even that cold out there tonight, and we were so lucky, there was only a few spits of rain here and there.

13 comments:

  1. Wow you're looking amazing Chris. So glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Chris. Glad you are enjoying the walking and now feeling well enough to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looking amazing mum... so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I can see loss in arms, legs, shoulders as well. You must be very proud. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the great work, your photos are amazing :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking good!!! Keep it up (or rather down haha).

    Have fun loo shopping, I can recommend the ones with the soft closing lids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need two new loos too - I just don't want to have to re-tile the bathroom so I'll be interested to see how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos really show how great you are doing.....kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great changes very noticeable Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shit Bricks Ma those are some neat comparison pics, so your losing and I'm gaining hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WTG!! My next toilet will have less bends in the design. Too many places to clean

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good lord great photo comparison, toilets ask a cleaner they will tell you the best toilet to buy lol.... Pleased you got another walk ticked off .

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.