Sunday, August 20, 2017

ANOTHER SERIOUSLY BORING DAY AHEAD

Sorry peeps, but it can't be helped.

I'm sick, so bugger all is going on here!

If I rest up again today, I'm hoping I will be OK to go on a scheduled walk tomorrow morning.

I'm leading it, so I don't want to let anyone down by having to cancel it.

So, keep your fingers crossed for me to improve HEAPS today.

I have no idea if Stew has any plans for the day... there was some talk about him taking Brylee into Hamilton to buy pjs?
Dunno.
I won't be going that's for sure.

Now that my sewing room is set up again, I might get going on my Christmas Bags again.  I have SO MANY to make!
I am loving making them... no stress, so quick and easy.  

ONWARD...

We got a phone call from Steve this morning.  They are coming down to visit us today.
Can't wait.  We  haven't seen them in a while.
And as the Hamilton lot never visit, it's nice that at least THEY do.
I find it strange that others don't visit... we are only 20 minutes away!

Oh well... their choice I suppose.

I shall be sitting in me chair just taking it easy.  I've been awake since 4.18 am today... coughing, tossing and turning, snotting and sniffing.  Just peachy really.

I have absolutely NO ENERGY.. even just moving about the house is an effort.

I've requested I be taken off Leading the three walks I've got scheduled this week, there is no way I can do them.

Steve, Bex and the boys duly arrived late morning, and we have had a lovely day with them.
Though I must admit to taking myself off to two hours this afternoon for a little nap as I as struggling to stay awake.


ABOVE:  Steve and Bex trying out the new couch.  They are the first to sit in it!  They like our new lounge suite, having not seen it before.


 ABOVE: Stew cooked beef nachos for dinner, Dante insisted all his 'hot beans' were removed before he ate his dinner.
I didn't have dinner as we had pizza for lunch and I'm simply not hungry.
Plus nachos are very rich and I don't think that would be nice coming back up again!


 ABOVE:  Dante and Keera turned the dining table into a playroom.  Actually ... the entire family room AND the lounge turned into playground central!  Toys everywhere.
But it is lovely to see the kids so happy, and Keera actually getting to play with her cousins so happily.

Steve, Bex and the boys left around 8 pm, so hopefully they are safely home by now.
I've just had some chicken soup and a piece of bread, even though I don't feel like eating, hunger pangs kicked in and made me feel ill... so hopefully I've got that under control now.

Off to bed soon.  

9 comments:

  1. Good girl, you are actually resting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a bad bout Chris. Maybe you should snuggle up in your heated blanket and let everyone else do everything. Have you been too the Dr yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I am doing Karen. Stew even made me lemon and honey drink... which was revolting! No point going to the Dr for a cold/flu! If I felt I had a chest or sinus infection I would... but so far so good on that score.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your bug is like the one we've had over the ditch it's a nasty one so rest up and keep up the fluids. Good call not leading those walks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:51 PM

    Hi

    It sounds like the flu, my son was immunised and still got the Flu they did a nasal swab to confirm...he wasn't that sick as the injection still provides some immunity...it is the worst year for flu in 15 years here in Oz, many different strains...

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh sounds like a nasty strain stay warm and rested been a wet miserable day here I slept most of it away after watching all black replay and coming off night shift I was shattered!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, but you need to rest if you're not well.. get your strength up and you'll soon be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.