Sunday, October 16, 2016

NEW PROJECT

Today Steve and I are going to be working on my new project.  We hope to get the guts of it finished by the end of the day.

I designed it, and Steve is coming on board with the know how... though I probably COULD have done it on my own.

But, it's good to have help.

So far today, it's all about our youngest grandson... I took a few photos of him last night after the other two went to bed:


ABOVE:  I gave him a fringe trim, with Bex holding him.  He needed it.... it was his first ever 'hair cut'.


ABOVE:  Bex giving Steve a back rub, Archer 'helping'.  

 ABOVE:  All he really wanted to do was scrag Steve and jump and stand all over him.


 ABOVE:  This wee man is JUST ADORABLE!  Sometimes gorgeous, sometimes a ratbag.


 ABOVE:  Explanation:  Archer was wanting to kiss Coco, so he grabbed Coco's head hair and pulled downwards, hence the MAD, CRAZY look on Coco's face!
Coco wasn't impressed and took off pretty quickly.

Well... that's all for now.  MAYBE you will get to see my next project tonight?

ONWARD...



ABOVE:  progress...Steve is doing all of it so far.  I might be left just having to paint it.

BUT... we've hit a speed bump!  It won't fit through the door into the house from the garage... or through any internal door.  So the guys are having to make adjustments.

I've left them to it... my design is GOOD, but a bit tricky when you factor in BLOODY DOORS!!!

Well... after our speed bump with the 'project'... we had to change tack and adjust...

 ABOVE:  You guessed right girls... it's a bed for Keera.  I had wanted it to be a short bunk to fit over the queen size bed in the spare room... but because we couldn't get it through the door...

ABOVE:  We cut off the extra length and went for a little bed on the floor.

She LOVES it.  

10 comments:

  1. That look on Coco's face - priceless :-).

    I am looking forward to seeing your mystery project...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:27 PM

    I know a bed for Keera!! It's me Blondie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking a new bed for Keera too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bed for Keera it's so awesome 😃

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Can't wait to see how you paint and decorate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bed, you guys are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bed - surely at a later date you could extend those legs up high? The ones you buy have legs that are removable, they fit together with dowel. I think Keera is loving living with her grandparents and I love that she is there... safe and sound. I'm sure it must be a comfort to Lacy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skills and ideas are amazing. The bed is beautiful and it's Keera's own special bed. I bet she will remember her special bed forever. Well done everyone, you are all a gifted bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bed. Will you paint it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Maybe the legs could have been attached inside the house?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.