Tuesday, October 18, 2016

HAMILTON GROUP TODAY

Today I am definitely going to patchwork group.
I will cut out the blocks for Keera's little quilt, and also for some buntings for her room.


ABOVE:  before you ask, that is buntings.  I'm going to have some in Keera's room to pretty it up for her.

I'm not sure what else I will get up to today, but I'll let you know later eh? *smiles*

ONWARD...


I just realised something!

I went past my BLOG ANNIVERSARY!


I've now been blogging for 10 years and 4 days.

My plan to stop blogging on the tenth anniversary seems to have changed, cos here I am, still blogging.


Grrrrr.... I am hopeless at following through. Whenever I say I'm going to stop blogging, just ignore me! It always happens when things get on top of me and I've had a run of nasty comments, they DO get you down after a while.


So. I'm still here after 10 years! Impressed with myself for lasting so long already.


1.47 pm:  Home from patchwork group... where I cut out 5 inch blocks for Keera's quilt.  It's going to be a very simple quilt, but I'm sure it will be pretty.

Time to relax for a little while before I have to pick up Keera and the kids.

9.18 pm:  Dinner over, kids to bed, blocks cut out ready for stitching together.  And shortly, bed.

It's been a good day.  

18 comments:

  1. Have fun at class today. I'm sure Keera is going to live her new quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh buntings are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one am very glad to have had you in my life for 10 years. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 10 yrs.... I cant remember how long I've been reading for but it was before you sold up in Palmy. I'm sure Miss Muppet is loving have so many pretty things. She is lucky to have you :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Congrats on 10 Years!! Love to you all!
    ~Nicole in CA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit that I am glad that anniversary came and went without event. I would miss your blog. I have been tuning in since Cocoas first pregnancy. Not 10 years - but still quite a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Congratulations on 10 years of blogging !!!

    Cheers Peta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - 10 years. What an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is the first thing I do each day is read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chris... I have noticed that you are having many "good" days now. This is good!!! Goodness ten years that I have been following your blog... wow. I've been blogging now since 2003 - crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 10th Anniversary for your blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on blogging for 10 years. I'm just one year behind you. I don't blog as frequently as you. If I blog everyday like you, I will run out of stuff to write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do run out of stuff to write about often! But I always manage to put something up... even if it is mundane housework jobs. *smiles*

      Delete
  14. Happy Bloggerversary! I always enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so glad you have not quit~ I always have to check in on my friend and would be lost wtihout you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on 10 years. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think we started blogging about the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.