Friday, March 25, 2016

YET ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!

Sleeping in.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kelly.  We hope you have a lovely day.

Yes, I slept in... till 9.40 ish!
It was wonderful.

It's Good Friday?,  I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT ANON.  So what?

I'm not a religious person at all, so to me it's just another holiday.  *smiles*

Each to there own.  I won't force my opinions on you, and you can keep yours to yourself too.

We are expecting Steve, Bex and the boys sometime this morning.  I will be making scones for lunch.

Then this evening we have visitors from Wellington for dinner.  I better go and get something out of the freezing for dinner!  

OOOOH we have had the most lovely day so far!

The kids were here for lunch, then Teddy and his Mum and Dad came for afternoon tea too.

They stayed for a lovely long visit, it was just so nice to spend some time with them all.

I took photos, but might have to wait until tomorrow to post them, as we have more visitors due soon.


Karen and her friend from Wellington have come up to go to 'Mrs Brown's Boys' in the city.  They are here for dinner.

I'm making beef 'n' bacon pies and veges.

Our last visitors for the day duly arrived and we spent a few hours happily yakking, eating dinner and so on.
They have now been taken into the city by Stew and the kids while I stay home with the dogs.  

I will post some photos tomorrow, right now I'm hot and tired, and off to bed very soon.

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 AM

    It's Good Friday for goodness sake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And??? Does that mean Chris isn't allowed to sleep in....smh

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely relaxing day. I intend to :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We slept in until 6am. Birds over here are soooooo noisy! We have having spaghetti for dinner tonight so no lent for us. We celebrate chocolate and family time. Happy Easter all and Happy Birthday Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was up early Samuel coming home BUT a mix up in buses means no visit until later tonight waaaa oh well house tidying keeps ya busy as you well know have a lovely day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sleep was so good for you. I LOVE scones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... I wonder why someone got upset about it being Good Friday? Like you, I'm not religious so find that odd. I wonder what we should have been doing (as opposed to sleeping in) ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. christine5:12 PM

      I wonder that too!

      Delete
  7. Lol @ the random Anon comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. christine5:11 PM

    LOL! Sounds like a darn good Friday to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen? The Karen I know??? HELLO Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to hear you're having a lovely day. Enjoy your time with your dinner guests. Will look forward to seeing photos later :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely to hear you so happy. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe Anon thought Chris should be having fish for Dinner as its good Friday. We will never find out as people who dont use their names rarely bother to leave an explanation. Nothing like a nice piece of red meat any day of the week

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I was thinking of the wrong Karen... I'm sure you'll let me know Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, wrong Karen Lynda. I've been flat out all day with visitors, otherwise would have let you know earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I hope you have a great Easter. Obviously anon doesn't speak for Jesus and and we can thank God (or not, if you prefer) for that. S/he had bad grammar and bad theology both. Love to your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6:04 PM

    I'm thinking anon didn't like the days title because Jesus died yesterday and she/he thought Chris was celebrating his birthday. Haha either way Anon is nuts and rude!!!
    Kym/Australia

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.