Sunday, March 27, 2016

HAMILTON YESTERDAY

Yeah,  so we went to Hamilton yesterday, saw Amanda, Kelly and Russell and grandkids.  I took a 'few' photos:


ABOVE: Our adorable little Liam.  He's a real character.  It was just so lovely when I arrived,  he immediately ran at full speed into my arms.  I got heaps of hugs and kisses. ♥ 


ABOVE:  Liam, Emily and Keera, eating food they helped themselves to, out of the pantry.  Cute little buggers.

 ABOVE:  Kelly and Keera having a cuddle.


 ABOVE: Liam on Amanda's walking frame.  She broke a bone in her foot playing netball a few weeks ago!

 ABOVE:  4 of my five granddaughters.... There was another little girl in the photo, Kelly was babysitting her and her toddler sister.  Rena is holding Lady, Amanda's little dog.


 ABOVE:  Amanda looking less then glamorous in her moon boot.  Dreadful photo sorry!


 ABOVE:  Amanda sells Younique makeup, so I asked her to put some on me....

and she did this! ....

ABOVE:  She drew all over my face with an permanent felt pen!!!!   I was like "What the fuck are you doing???"

So then she showed me... she used these wipes:


ABOVE:  SHINE wipes... it took off the felt pen in a single swipe!  Amazing.  I have ordered some. 

ABOVE: Little Liam enjoyed cuddling up to his Granddad for ages.

So, that's all from yesterday.
Today?  Well we were supposed to be having an Open Home, but all the Estate Agents cancelled on us.  So hopefully we don't get anyone turning up on the doorstep to view the house this afternoon.  

The only visitors today should be Steve, Bex and the boys.  

I'm going to do a bit of packing of kitchen stuff I don't use, and some china, glasses etc.  

I have so much more energy now that I'm getting a decent night's sleep!  I feel ALIVE again.

ONWARD... 

OMG have I not been on here ALL DAY!!!

Well... we have been happily lazy.  Took the family to McDonald's in Greenlane for dinner.  The guys and Bex chose to 'design' their own burgers... you can at that McDonald's store.
This was Stew's:

 ABOVE:  It was HUGE!!!! He had to halve it and eat it with a knife and fork!    I still have not tried the design your own burger at Mc Donalds.
Anyway, after dinner we went home with Dante in tow, and Steve, Bex and Archer went home too.

They will come back tomorrow and pick up Dante.

Stew and I watched 'Saving Mr Banks' on the TV tonight, it made me cry again at the end.  I love that movie.  Anything with Tom Hanks in, is awesome as far as I'm concerned.

There was a little bit of 'drama' kind-of at Mc Donald's tonight too.  More on that tomorrow.

Time for bed.  I'm looking forward to getting a good night's sleep again.  *smiles*

8 comments:

  1. Lovely to see Keera looking so happy. Getting enough sleep makes all the difference doesn't it, hope it continues for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the kids are so gorgeous Kelly has lovely hair and I so dread the words moonboot at least it wasn't on over the hottest part of
    the year. Those wipes could I order some to try please are they all natural ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Amanda! One of my students sells Younique! It's amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing how much Kelly favors You. I was so glad to get to see little Keera smiling. That little Liam is so cute standing up on the walking frame. Totally fearless. Amanda and the girls are all so beautiful. I don't blame little Liam for snuggling with Granddad - we do not have Many of them! They are Special - as are Grandmothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Sharon, all Natural ingredients :-) and yes you can, Ask mum to get you in touch with me if you like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That doesn't look like anything that comes from our McD's lol. I haven't ate much there in the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Looks like you are having a lovely easter break! Great pic's as usual!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.