Wednesday, March 30, 2016

FINGERS CROSSED FOR TODAY

Obviously, the biggest thing on our minds today is... will our buyer get his finance and be able to go 'UNCONDITIONAL' on our home?

If he can't get his finance, we have to then go on to our 'back up' offer, and then wait another 6 days to see if HIS offer goes unconditional.

It's all IF IF IF.... 

My toe is still bloody sore.  Wasn't too bad overnight thanks to Tramadol.

After lunch today I'm picking up some wool for Bex, she won it on Trademe from a lady just up the road from me.

I shall drop it off to her after I take Tallulah to the groomers.  Next week is Coco's turn to be groomed.

So, that's me plans for the day... trying to keep busy and not dwell on the IF'S.... time will sort that out.  I'm prepared for the 1st offer to fall over.  I will be upset, but there is nothing I can do about the outcome, be it good or bad.

If it's good... I will be so happy though.

ONWARD...

I have a feeling that we won't know if the house sale is going unconditional till the last minute!  I'm sweating buckets.  Trying not to stress out.

I will go out soon to drop Tallulah off at the groomers... hoping I don't get stuck in traffic on the way home.

My tummy is doing flip flops!

3.51 pm:  No news.  I was lucky and managed to get both dogs groomed today.
I'm now home and clock watching. 
If he doesn't get his finance by 5pm, his contract falls over.

And I will be beyond livid.  I hate, hate, hate this waiting.

I JUST got a text from our Agent.  She got the day wrong!  We WON'T find out until TOMORROW!!!


OMG I'm so crabby now!

Only good thing?  I've probably lost a kilos cos I've not been able to eat today, except for an Easter Egg at Bex's.

BRING. ON. TOMORROW.  sorry for making everyone wait... NOT MY FAULT.  *sniff, sniff*

Another anxious day to look forward to tomorrow.  Oh Yaaaa.

26 comments:

  1. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that the offer goes unconditional for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my thought are with you today. Keeping everything potosi time !, luv ya loots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking good thoughts for you today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers & toes crossed for you :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have everything crossed for you and your family!! This time surely... !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Too much stress for you , if it isn't going to happen he would have pulled out earlier ?

    Will be fine !

    Cheers Peta

    ReplyDelete
  8. hoping you have heard but want to share with your biological family before your blogging family xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not heard yet.... slowly going nuts....

    ReplyDelete
  10. when do they have until 5pm? it sucks big time waiting and why cant you just say 3 days that's it surely all the others waiting do they not check they can get finance in the meantime so when it comes to it they can say yip we buy tomorrow, why oh why does everyone have to wait it simply is NOT FAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about the tummy flops and the sore toe. I was on Tramadol for my fibromyalgia for years and then they just took it away from me last year with this new doctor. I thought I would die from the pain , so I know how good it is.

    Would love to see Tullulah looks after her grooming-she is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Banks close at 5pm. So they will be drawing it out till just before... I couldn't sleep when it come to selling ours so I rang our agent and asked what Wes happening.... she put the hurry on to the purchaser... was done by lunch time. But all good things take time....

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG good luck in these last minutes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bloody Hell it is driving me nuts so I cannot imagine how you are feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:27 PM

    I feel for you. Super stressful! Good luck from Michelle in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bugger. its like waiting for an ebay item to finsh. So you have to wait until 5pm tomorrow ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. AAARRGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!! Surely she could get in touch with him to see how it is actually going? I would have thought that if he is having that much trouble then it is not likely or is he just keeping you hanging on for the fun of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is waiting to hear back from his bank re his Loan Application. He had to wait for the Valuations/Building Report etc to be taken to the Bank, which he did on Tuesday. So... he's having to do the waiting too.

      Delete
  18. christine5:53 PM

    Well, thats actually GOOD news. At this moment you don't have to take a lower offer and wait another week. It might be done tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh no, but at least it has not fallen over. Fingers will stay crossed until tomorrow. hope you have something planned to keep you occupied tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everyone hates the waiting game on real estate! Financing sucks big ones!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So hard - but everything crossed that it goes this time. It does sound more positive. Lots and lots of positive thoughts Chris & Stew. Anne - Palmy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Here's to a better day today xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darn!!! Hope you get some good news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ugh you poor thing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.