Thursday, October 29, 2015

VISIT FROM OUR WEE BOYS

Well today should be nice.
Bex is bringing the boys over for a visit today.
They always cheer me up.  I adore them.

Sometimes I feel sad we don't have such a close bond with some of our other grandchildren.  But... moving on.

The quilt kit Kelly got me for my Birthday should be here in a couple of days, I'm really looking forward to it arriving.
It should keep me busy for a while.


It's really cute... did I show you it?  I better check before I re-post a picture of it eh?  *smiles*

I haven't heard from the Real Estate agents since Tuesday, so maybe nothing will come of the 2nd viewing.
Some days I feel anxious about it all, and other days I actually forget and just enjoy my day.  Thinking about it just gets me all stressed out, so forgetting about it is GOOD.

Griffin asked me yesterday if Tallulah was actually pregnant, as he couldn't see her tummy growing?  Dogs don't show until around week 6 out of their 9 week gestation, so there is no way of telling yet!
But I'm quite confident she is.  


After they escaped the other day, I bought name/phone number tags for both of them yesterday.  If they ever escape again, at least anyone who finds them can ring us.  Funny I had not thought of it before!


ABOVE:  Oh look! This is the little quilt kit Kelly gave me.  It should arrive soon.

*SQUEALS*  Tonight I go to Sculpture class!!!  Trying to decide if I will make the large totem pole type thingee, or smaller individual houses that I can give as gifts???
Just thinking about the logistics of making/storing/moving the totem when we move... because I can always make one when we get to Hamilton too.  Hmmmm. 

Right, I'm gunna bugger off and get some housework done, so I can relax and enjoy some grandma time with Dante and Archer.

ONWARD...

1.50 pm:  Well it's been a lovely morning. Bex and the boys stayed until lunchtime, then went home for nap time.

 ABOVE:  Dante in his sunglasses...he's such a hard case that boy.


ABOVE:  I love this picture.  Archer is SUCH a happy baby, a real joy to us all.
And he loves his big brother heaps... his little face lights up when he looks at Dante.

Once they had left I popped over to a shop in Botany that sells pottery supplies and I got a couple of small tools for tonight.  I really don't need much as I am NOT taking pottery up BIG TIME ever again... just having some fun is what it's about now.

5.34 pm:  slowly getting ready to go out.  I've got me box of tricks... dinner is ready and the kids are behaving.
Stew only has to dish out the dinner when he gets home, so I don't feel guilty about not being here.

Feeling nervous... which is NUTS as I know exactly what I have to do... but meeting new people and having no idea what the tutor's expectations of us is a bit nerve wracking.  What if he expects all of us to make a ruddy big pot?  I don't want to make a big pot!  I just want to muck around and enjoy being out like a grown up! lol

End of Day:  well I'm home from pottery class.  I shall give you a run down of it tomorrow, for now I'm having my dinner then heading off to bed.  
nite nite

6 comments:

  1. Have a great time with the boys!! Sculptureclass sounds wonderful..enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Chris. I hope you have a lovely time at your class tonight - it looks like it will be a lot of fun. I'm trying to get back into some creative pursuits - at the moment I'm doing a bad, bad creative pursuit - cupcake decorating (so tempting to eat!), but am also restocking to get back into soy candle making. I love playing around with wax colours and scents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Griffin has some sort of sixth sense about Tallulah.

    Those boys are gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice visit! Oh I DO hope something happens with the house soon! So aggravating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:46 AM

    Chris what a lovely quilt pattern. Can you ask your daughteer where she bought it from and who is the designer. I'm wondering whether I can buy it here in Greece.
    Your grandies are gorgeous. Archer has biteable cheeks and Dante is a doll!
    Thanks, Sue, Athens, Greece

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha that quilt pattern so cool, The boys are adorable gee I hope after all the puppy loving there is actually puppies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.